[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Divekick
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Divekick

Everything related to games~

Divekick

Postby RollCasket » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 am

I thought I put this here before when I first saw it...but now it's got the official Daigo stamp of approval.

Are you ready...to have your mind BLOWN?!

Here is the , and here's which I guess is the 2nd time he's ever played it.

You're welcome.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Divekick

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am

HOLY SHIT MY HEAD A SPLODE

Totally worth its own thread. Totally.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

Super Ultra Ultimate Sex Turbo Magnum Chihuahua BEAR Testosterone Arcade Edition!

I also love the guy that's like "I don't understand! I hate Divekicks! But...this game..." cause you can like see his brain melting as it happens.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 am

I literally LOST. IT. When he got to chihuahua, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to die from respiratory failure. The colors in the world faded from my eyesight and as soon as I started reaching out to Pie for help, who was also doubled over from laughter, the colors returned to me as my body remembered that it needed the air to live. Just fell short of a full-on "life flashed before my eyes" scenario.

Good stuff man haha
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby thatonesniperguy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

So...Divekick for souls, anyone?

Just kidding. It wouldn't be fair to you guys, seeing as I've got nothing to lay on the line...
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:49 pm

I Kickstarted this before they canceled it (do to getting a mysterious publish from beyond time and space).
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 pm

You could say you Dive Kickstarted it, eh, ehhh?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise