[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Modern vs. Classic
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Modern vs. Classic

Everything related to games~

Re: Modern vs. Classic

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Saved by the bell intros... Ah man I wish I'd thought of that. Of course when you added the X-Men part I instantly thought of the song. It would be a very long version.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:03 pm

You are correct... I do hold all the cool. And I spend it on whatever amuses me. In fact, it is all gone. Never ask for it back, as it is no longer in my possession. I am in cool debt, as a matter of fact. Mmmmm... Cool Debt... Now where did I leave my pumpkin pie? I'm gonna spread that shit all over that!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby thatonesniperguy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:32 pm

thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Just take more cool from Alexx if you need it. According to him he is the best, after all.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, I actually went to Alexx with my cool shares because I figured he could teach me how to invest it properly and use it to its fullest extent. Sadly, I was not apt enough to utilize his cool advice and I squandered it all on...well...they weren't cool investments and I'm horribly ashamed by my ineptitude.

Next time I'm going to let Alexx manage all my cool. He'll be like my Certified Cool Accountant, that is if I have enough cool to convince him to do so at the time and there isn't a mile of other guys in need of his cool advice.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby thatonesniperguy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm

thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby thatonesniperguy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Well, now I see why Bear went to you for advice...you are indeed a Master of Cool, Alexx
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Omg, now I just want a jean jacket trench coat /rice maybe with a pair of those yellow or pink plastic glasses where it's just got slits in it to see through.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 am

BROKEN THREAD, BEGIN FIX

Speaking of modern vs classic, what about a modern sequel to a classic game?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise