[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - OH YEEEAH New Guilty Gear!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

OH YEEEAH New Guilty Gear!

Everything related to games~

OH YEEEAH New Guilty Gear!

Postby Alexx » Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm

With a name that crazy, you know it's Guilty Gear! I dunno what I'm looking forward to the most - the new game, or the new music!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: OH YEEEAH New Guilty Gear!

Postby Adol The Red » Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

All I can say is HELL FREAKING YES!! I can't wait for this and the six other versions with minor variations. I hope they put out some video of other characters when they can.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby RollCasket » Sun May 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Yeah I saw the trailer right when I woke up and I am so full of hype, lol. They did bulk up Sol a bit too much and gave Ky that weird ponytail...but I don't care, instant buy for me =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Alexx » Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby ThePaul » Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 am

What? No comments on how they're doing that CG-anime look (although since it's a video game, I should call it cell shading, but this is Guilty Gear, so tough) and it actually doesn't even look that bad. Hell, I might even say it looks really good, or at the very least works for this series.

Anyone else get a little chubby when they clashed swords and the perspective went all matrix? /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Alexx » Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am

Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Mon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm interested to see what the overture characters look like in a traditional fighting game. If they decide to put them in.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Pie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:17 pm

It's been forever since I last played a Guilty Gear game... I think the last one I played was Accent Core XX. I was really impressed to learn the new one's actually cel shaded models and not sprites. o_o It looks soooo good! I guess they're not too far into development since they only really showed Sol and Key, huh?
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alexx » Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise