[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I have "ONE" thing to say to Microsoft
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

I have "ONE" thing to say to Microsoft

Everything related to games~

I have "ONE" thing to say to Microsoft

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: I have "ONE" thing to say to Microsoft

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu May 23, 2013 1:12 pm

They're screwed. I mean, the VCR look is kinda cool, but other than that, I don't like what I've heard of this console. Unless MS admits that a lot of their ideas suck and fixes what's been complained about, Sony will run all over them and Ninty this next generation. tbh, I'd be totally fine with that. MS has had very shitty practices in the games industry for years anyway, what with Xbox Live subscriptions and making indie devs search for a publisher to get their games on XBLA.

Ugh...

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby chrisb » Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

I really didn't want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but everything is so true. How did Microsoft screw up so bad? I think the worst thing is the always on and NECESSARY Kinect.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 pm

There's no way Microsoft hasn't heard about all the hate. My only hope is that the reveal was "this is what it can do as an entertainment box" and that at E3 it will be "now see what it can do as a games console". Because what they've essentially done is turned it into a phone by saying "look at all the things it can do, and if you get bored, it also plays games"

I mean, all I want to do is play Forza, is that too much to ask?

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, they're waiting till E3 to show us the gaming stuff. I don't really know why they thought the people watching the reveal would be the people that don't game on their console and want to watch sports, though.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Microsoft, . Can we still be friends?

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Nope, it is too late. Come to the Sony side of gaming /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Soeroah » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Still don't like Kinect, but more importantly, even if there were no kinect and it were $399 I still wouldn't get it till they actually had some games I wanted to play. Would like to play Killer Instinct again but not buying a whole system for that and it's f2p with only Jago...the rest you have to buy...what???

In any case, Sony didn't convince me either. I'm glad their system is cheaper so when they eventually get some games it'll be easier on the wallet, but who knows when that'll be.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm

They also haven't said anything about getting rid of their shitty treatment of indie devs. Getting rid of the DRM and stuff won't win me over if indies have to fight tooth and nail to get their game published if they want it on Xbox One. That's no way to treat them. If you want interesting new indie games on your system, then fund the developers yourselves and make that investment in them to perhaps keep them with you for a while. They'll see that you care about what they do and that you really want their games on your system and they will be able to focus more on development and less on publishing deals.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise