[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Need gaming consumer advice, please!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Need gaming consumer advice, please!

Everything related to games~

Re: Need gaming consumer advice, please!

Postby ThePaul » Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 am

I feel left out here, so I'll give you my advice on each game.

Breath of Fire IV - Haven't played it, no idea.

Grandia - Haven't played it, no idea.

Legend of Dragoon - Haven't played it, no idea.

Legend of Mana - Haven't played it, no idea.

Suikoden - Haven't played it, no idea.

Vagrant Story - Haven't played it, no idea.

Wild Arms - Haven't played it, no idea.

Hope that helps /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby thatonesniperguy » Sat May 25, 2013 11:22 am

I second all of ThePaul's opinions on the games.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat May 25, 2013 3:59 pm

So after much deliberation, I've narrowed it down to BoF4, Wild Arms, and Legend of Dragoon. If you guys have anything else about those 3 games you could tell me about, I'd appreciate it. I'm kinda leaning towards Dragoon because combos, but if you guys have anything else to say about it or the other 2 games, I'd definitely welcome it. Wild Arms sounds cool because of the western theme and Breath of Fire IV just looks rather pretty.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations (yes, even you, Paul and Sniper). /meh2

I won't buy anything now, because I'm still undecided and because I have a few things to tend to today, but it'll be soon. Don't you worry! /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm

In other news, I could get Breath of Fire 3 on Amazon for about $30 with the original case and instruction booklet. That might be a good substitute since I can't get it on PSN.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Adol The Red » Sat May 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Breath of Fire 3 is awesome. Just say'n.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Alexx » Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 am

Yeah, I mean I'd just buy BoFIII no matter what at that price. I mean it's good to have it around!

As for the downloadable games, sounds like Legend of Dragoon would be the most up-your-alley.

But yeah, still totally get BoFIII.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise