[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Talon ro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Talon ro

Everything related to games~

Talon ro

Postby lumais » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:30 am

Alrighty, like a couple others here I have started playing ragnarok again on talonro. Im only going to be able to get on a couple time a week at the moment but I have two characters at lv 30. I won't be able to get onto vent for another week or two, same with playing more. I have the following characters
Lumais Drakkenguard- swordsman
Jordan Alt-Eisen- merchant
I'd love to party with anyone who is around when I am and get into a guild if we have one going.

Could you guys please leave your character names so I can pm you at some point.
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Re: Talon ro

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Luuuumaaaa /lv
We missed you!
Join us! here are my character names:

Alec Eldrant - Sage
Taran Selan - Priest
Akemi Arundelle - Hunter

We would love to play with you again /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby lumais » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Awesome, I'll try get hold of you when I am on carlos /ok

I was looking up items and messing with builds and it seems that mjolnir is a blacksmith tree only item now? /swt
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby lumais » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Alrighty, im now in guild have job changed to sader and have hit 70. /ok
Running a spear quicken build at the moment and bash spamming cases makes for quick exp and those chiquuta boxes they drop are awesome. Evil wing ears, elven ears and what might be a slotted blush out if the three I have found /no1

Everyone else who is playing, how are your characters going?
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Pie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi Luma!! =D Great to hear from you again and very happy to hear that you're joining us on tRO! XD It'd be great for us to meet up, party, and WoE again! =) I don't know how much I can play, but I've been hoping on and playing with Carlos, Wiz, and Kurtis a lot lately. ^^ My main characters are:

Riesz 84 priest
Eries Exelica 67 sader
Tyrroa 88 bard

Wiz and I are almost always on together. Leveling is going really great! XD Though the experience is currently x6, it really doesn't feel too bad; not too fast or too slow. XD As expected, levels come a lot slower after the 80's. It's a little weird thinking back to iRO and thinking how much of a grind it is in comparison. @_@ I'm definitely loving the increased but not so high drop rate. XD We get enough zeny to actually BUY things and it's still exciting to have a card drop since they still drop rather rarely; it's also funny to be illusioned into thinking you have a good chance in getting them now since it's 3x drop rate. XD

oh! and the 15 level sharing range is very great too!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Eccs » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 am

Hey guys,

I think I will come join you guys and play talon ro. /rice Just finished downloading the client /no1 I will be trying to convince my girlfriend to play as well.

I will post characters once we get started.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Return to Gamer's Paradise