[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - E3 2013
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

E3 2013

Everything related to games~

E3 2013

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Howdy folks, seems like the first shots have been fired in the next console wars, Kingdom Hearts 3 might no longer be one of the punch lines in a long list of III's that you'll never see, and Kirby will be able to steal Megaman's power to steal Evil Robot's powers.

So, let's talk about what really matters here, Magic: The Gathering 2014. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Re: E3 2013

Postby hrist » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Yeah E3 2013 Looks great so far I'm still looking at videos and other things I miss going to E3s I need to go back to one someday... ;____: they are so close to me!

hrist
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Soeroah » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Looking so forward. Am hyped for Mega Man, Wii Fit trainer is amusing, can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3...Gonna have to buy a PS4 even though I HATE the current backwards compatibility stance.

Hopefully having the disc in the drive will let us stream the game for free...
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 pm

But market research says hardly anyone uses that.

Research doesn't lie /swt2
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Soeroah » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

If you're implying market research shows that people use the non-gaming features in consoles more often than gaming I'll be very disappointed.

All I want is the ability to play my PS3 games at a moment's notice without ten minutes of setting the system up.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby ThePaul » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Here's a good video on why they do this to us:
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Hmm... I dunno about that, but I'd like to see more research before I decide whether or not the lack of backwards compatibility is truly lame. Anyways, I'm so happy to see Sony kicking butt for the next gen. Already can't wait for KH3 and FFXV. The latter is going far from typical JRPG's, but I like to think of it like a mix of KH and DMC in terms of gameplay and attitude. Also, Battlefront is coming back. I'm so pumped for giantass space battles, you have no idea. I knew they wouldn't kill Battlefront!!! I just knew it!!!

On the Nintendo side of things, we're getting so much in the next couple years that it's gonna be insane. Please tell me you guys have the new Pokemon pre-ordered I'm gonna need people to play with over internet when I have nothing else to do! Smash Bros with Mega Man is also going to be amazing. I want to main him for sure.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Hmmm... I thought for sure they talked at least a little bit about technology constraints in that video, but I guess not. Short story short, Wii U does it because it's the same frame work, PS2 did it because it was super simple to emulate PS1, and Microsoft doesn't do it because they can't make more money off it ;)

Edit: No, I don't think I'll be playing Pokemon with ya. Game just doesn't do it for me any more. /swt2
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Gamer's Paradise