[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Everything related to games~

Re: Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Postby Alexx » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!

'Bout fuggin' time! S'all I'm sayin'. He looks fantastic! Totally not what I was expecting from his art direction. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he's like a 3D version of his old sprite! This is fantastic. Not enough to buy a Wii U yet, but I'll certainly get the 3DS version. Eventually there will be more of a reason to get a Wii U, so I'll get around to it someday. At any rate, I'm glad there will be some way for me to play 'em.

SO AWESOME.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Soeroah » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Can't wait. Be good to get some multiplayer games again.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Kerreth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

In before the internet claims Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are sexist!

As long as Zelda is still in, I'm okay. I don't know if they could use Skyward Sword Zelda without some big changes, though.

I'd imagine Sonic and Snake are almost definitely out, though. Maybe also Toon/Young Link. And ROB.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 am

New for the Wii U: Kirby's BUFFLAND. Control Totally Ripped Kirby through the meadows and forests and oceans of Dreamland as enemies harmlessly bounce off his ROCK HARD ABS. Can YOU make it to King Dedede at the end and fat shame him into submission?
Last edited by Alexx on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Eccs » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Definitely looking forward to this game being released. My Wii U is currently gathering dust since I am not playing it too much not after completing Mario, although I probably should get back on Monster hunter sometime. /swt2

Megaman looks pretty awesome, it will definitely be interesting how many new characters they put in and how many are retiring. Although I would probably prefer the animal crossing animal/guard characters in Nintendoland to the Villager character @_@. Anyway I imagine Kirby/Wii fit trainer as Kirby in a singlet (which on him looks like a mankini /swt2 ) with dumbbells. On the upside all hail MegaKirby :3 I imagine it will be somewhat like SamusKirby (hopefully /gg) Kirby with a charge weapon is always cheaty /lv .
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Kerreth » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Holy shit we just all need to grab Wii U and play Smash Bros til the sun goes down, then play some more. Once the games come out, we need to see if we can start having console gaming nights. /ok

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

So... Nintendo is partnering with Namco Tales Studio? (I'd prefer its old name of "Wolfteam")

...Can we puwease have owr Lloyd/Cress/Luke/Yuri? Pwetty pwease? I gives you all of the moneys. /ok

I would wuv to play as Lloyd Irving, as the only game he has been in outside of the Tales is Soul Caliber Legends. This isnt counting the Super Smash Bros. Flash game, though it was EPIC or a fan-made character.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise