[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Everything related to games~

Re: Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Postby Eccs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm

They Could do a Zelda/Sheik thing with Marth or even possibly Samus/Zero-Suit option like in the last version of the game. But if they were adding a character it would probably be Chrom since they have been consistently using the main character in Fire Emblem Series.They will probably just put them (Chrom or Lucina) in one of those temporary follower pokeballs. At least that's what I think would happen.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Kerreth » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Who's his hairdresser?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

Yeah but they changed Samus to Other M version, Pit to Uprising version...this just seemed like an obvious step to me. Yeah I figured it'd be Chrom they would add, but with Marth already confirmed I'm curious if Lucina will be an "alt color/costume".
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:12 pm

And here comes space Princess and some star thing, adding more Lady Parts to the game:

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:05 am

And now, the only necessary character in the game. They can stop now, they're done. She was the only one they needed.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Soeroah » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Zelda looks really good in the new game, I reckon.

Hoping the new Zelda game has graphics like her and Link in Smash, if not the same designs.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Bear » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:05 pm

I still think Spirit Tracks Zelda is the best Zelda. As far as her character and design, I just love how she came across in that game so much. Admittedly I haven't actually played TP, but I think I would rather see toon Zelda in a SB game. Or better yet, toon Zelda that could also turn into Tetra would be SO AWESOME!!

Actually...I think as far as realistic Zelda's go, I'd rather see Skyward Sword's Zelda too....

Sorry Kerreth.... XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh, and King Dedede was announced a while ago, but nobody cared /no1
Last edited by ThePaul on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm

A New Challenge Approaches! /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Alexx » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Ha! Can't believe I never thought of Little Mac. Certainly a Nintendo classic! Looks like he'll be a good standard.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise