[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Everything related to games~

Re: Megaman! Smash Bros. Wii U!!!

Postby ThePaul » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

Seems Luigi is coming back (can you imagine what the Year of Luigi would be like if he wasn't going to be in Smash.

Olimar was also announced a while back, in case you missed it.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 pm

And Princess Peach returns to the fray!
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 am

Toon Link is back in, which is cool with me, preferred playing him over standard Link. Most people didn't think he'd make it cause they said no "clone characters" and also pointed out Toon Link being in the 3DS Spirit Tracks stage...but I mean, you can already have all players pick the same character so it never made sense to begin with =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

I think it's because people mistakenly think that if there wasn't a clone character, they're be something else in that spot on the character select screen. Although they continue to add differences each iteration, so eventually, they'll stop being true clones.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 am

Looks like a certain really fast oddly colored hedgehog is returning to the battle field.

ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:28 am

Yeah I saw that on the Nintendo Direct, just hoping they make him a bit better this time, lol. Course I'll probably mainly be playing Mega Man anyway...but yeah =P Course that's the nice thing about Smash, there's always a bunch of characters I want to play.

Still curious on what they're going to do for Fire Emblem...I think the most obvious choice would be Chrom, but they may do also/instead "Marth".
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 am

A new challenger appears!

And RE: Toon Link, they're using the wrong Toon Link! This one's better.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 am

Last edited by ThePaul on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 am

I really hope that having Marth in the new Smash doesn't mean they won't add one of the Awakening characters...it seems pretty obvious given the success it has. At the very least a Lucina skin for Marth would be acceptable =P
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Well, the official website for Awakening is where they link to on the page, but Nintendo hasn't been one to throw a character in to promote something that just/is coming out *cough*PlayStation All-Stars*cough*
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise