[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Everything related to games~

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Postby Kerreth » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

It's been almost a month of Animal Crossing, and I know a few of you are playing it, so how is your insect smuggling totalitarian despotic rule going?

Well, I've got a few house upgrades: the first size expansion for the top floor and just built the left room. But my house is on my backburner because I keep spending all my bells on the public works projects! Goddamn Reset Center being so expensive. Anyway, just got the museum extension after finally saying "fuck it" with Redd and just looking up what the real art looks like. I got all the fruits and made a giant orchard below my house, which I already see I'll have to cut down part of, because I need to put a lighthouse there. >.>

Also, I love my neighbors, but Eloise has got to go. Like seriously, she invited me to her house once, I said it was super nice, and then...

Yeah, she gets the net. Meanwhile, it seems that everyone BUT her is letting me know that they wanna move. Jerks.

So. Stories? Progress? QR codes? Rage? Do tell.

Also, 1392-4814-4009
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise