[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter: Keiji inafune and Mighty No. 9
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Kickstarter: Keiji inafune and Mighty No. 9

Everything related to games~

Kickstarter: Keiji inafune and Mighty No. 9

Postby Alexx » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 pm

I had been wondering when Keiji Inafune would try to take back Mega Man, and that time is here! And of course, by "take back Mega Man" I mean make a sort of game that follows in it's spirit but brings some new stuff to the table. Bascially, it's Keiji Inafune doin' what he does best, and I'm right behind 'em. Just wanted to spread the word!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Kickstarter: Keiji inafune and Mighty No. 9

Postby Soeroah » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm strangely excited for someone who preferred the Battle Network series over the original platformer style.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Yeah I had seen this earlier today while at work and my hype levels are already at max. I had to laugh a bit though cause many of the designs are pretty dangerously close to MM characters already lol. To me...it kinda looks as if you took all the MM Classic characters and put them in the MM Zero world and style.

All that is fine by me though, can't wait to see more from it. Also, already sold on "transformations".
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:09 am

Jebus, about half-way to it's goal in only a day.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:12 am

Hahahah, yay! XD I was gonna start this topic as soon as I saw the news yesterday, but ended up going to bed instead. I'm happy to see you guys excited/interested in it too! =D I thought the designs are dangerously close to Megaman as well. I hope this doesn't cause Capcom to flip out and start filing suits against him... o_< -but then I suppose it should be safe since China gets away with ripping off of stuff all the time. '_' Though I feel that Call (and dog) designs are dangerously similar to Roll and Rush, I admit I like their designs the most as a partner for Beck over the others. ^^
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 am

Yeah I liked the not-Roll Roll also, but I'm torn between her and semi-Klonoa Presea (ya know from Tales of Symphonia) girl. Also loled at "Scissors" Man, which is like Cutman but it's sideways.

I think that's part of the charm that its so recognizable. But yeah, I'm hoping it gets at least to 1,500,000 for the max amount of extra content (barring those ????? stretch goals).
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 am

Cause I don't feel like editing the post, had to add...

$467,351 as of typing this (and by the time I finish it'll have gone up again...yeah, $467,891 lol). If this doesn't show Capcom how much fans have been wanting and waiting on a new Mega Man I don't know what would. The crazy thing? The CRAZY thing? Is that all backers have to go by is a bunch of concept art and the all-star cast of people working on it. That speaks volumes.

Also, Beck and Call, love it lol. $468,662...craziness =P
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Alexx » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:59 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Soeroah » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby ThePaul » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 am

Ok, shows over. They got all the money. Stretch goals will be reached by the 7th day.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise