[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Steam Summer Sale 2018
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Steam Summer Sale 2018

Everything related to games~

Steam Summer Sale 2018

Postby Alanzi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm

The Steam Summer Sale started today, for those with money to burn and/or games to play. :) I picked up a few things, among which are A Hat in Time, so I'm looking forward to playing those eventually! Anything all of you are interested in?
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: Steam Summer Sale 2018

Postby Alanzi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Oh, forgot to mention (it seems I can't edit my posts), there's a game going on where you fight monsters as a community, which kind of reminds me of the Summer Sale from a few years ago. This time though, the more you play, you're apparently entered into drawings to actually win full games? I wonder what the drop rates are.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Pie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 pm

yeahhh, the forums a little wonky. ^^ You don't have the option to edit on the default skin, but if you switch your board style to "FIA_Style" in "Board Preferences" under your User Control Panel. You can edit your posts. I know it's really inconvenient. ^^ The current default board is actually one made by a fan as a gift to us wayyyy back in 2011. =) The FIA_Style is actually how the forums were before then.

Yay! A Hat in Time is such an awesome game, even though it's technically still in early access! Cecilia and I love it! XD We really want to do a comic on it one day, but never had any good ideas. I hope you have a really great time with it. ^_^
I have a bunch of games I want to play which include Iconolcasts, Shantae Half Genie Hero, and Cross Code. ^_^ annnnd Omensight, Ni No Kuni 2, and others, but probably won't get anything due to current finances. ^^
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alanzi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:19 am

Aha! Thanks for the tip Pie, I was definitely wondering where the Quote button was. :D

I saw Cross Code go by on one of those discovery queues, and it looked neat. Don't know anything about it or the other games though!
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise