Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Shadow Warrior 2 is Free

Everything related to games~

Shadow Warrior 2 is Free

Postby The Lich Tree » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Yes right now on gog.com as of 10/4/18 for the anniversary of gog it won the vote! it's like the only game on gog that isn't drm free, so if you and someone else want to play it, both sign in and get it! FREE GAME AAHHHHHH
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Re: Shadow Warrior 2 is Free

Postby The Lich Tree » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:36 am

Well looks like that time is up! but gogs anniversary sale is going on, so maybe grab some good old games! ;)
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Alanzi » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Forgot to say thanks for the heads-up. :) I'm not really familiar with GOG or anything close to it, but pretty cool that they're making games readily available to people.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby The Lich Tree » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 pm

gog is a great place for older games and some newer, its owned by CDPROJEKTRED known for the witcher games, but not sure if it's run by them. they sell games that are drm free with the intent that you will respect them and not download the games on every neighbors and strangers computer but instead share it with the people in your home if you so desire. they believe firmly if you buy a game, it should be yours. they also have a better filter wall than something like steam, steam nowadays has no filter for the games it accepts and it makes it very hard to find new and exciting games among the straight up loads of trash. they also have a launcher like steam, but it's completely optional for those who do not desire it. gog is a great website. just know that they don't get every new game. just check out thier about page for more info!
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Return to Gamer's Paradise