Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Game Awards Game Trailers 2018

Everything related to games~

Game Awards Game Trailers 2018

Postby The Lich Tree » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:06 pm

So I don't usually watch game awards cause i usually think it's a load of crap and this year wasn't really different but god of war won game of the year over red dead and i felt that was really deserved. the game felt like a breath of fresh air and a return to something games have walked away from. it was a new take in the series in terms of gameplay and ended up being as brutal as the games before it. the overall design of the game was phenomenal and it didn't have any bugs that i could recall on launch. it also had one of the best boss fights i've ever had the pleasure of playing in gaming history just for the sheer "holy shit did that really just happen" (talking about the first boss fight of course), later fights don't really measure up to it but are still remarkable in thier own ways. god of war really was a masterpiece on ps4.

but enough praise about that, this isn't what this threads intended purpose is. the main reason i watched it this year was because of the new game trailers and oh how i've been excited.

Obsidians new game is called The outer world, and looks like a giant middle finger to bethesda and seems to be full of humor. it looks amazing so far and it's apparently been in development for two years and will release next year! it seems to play similar to a fallout game but full of obsidians charm. so i'm expecting it to be a proper answer to what if bethesda just let obsidian continue making fallout. but instead of a wasteland it's space colony and it already sounds a million times better than that crap called fallout 4 and fallout 76.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLTgt0EEqc

Mortal Kombat 11, now the trailer is crap. it has even worse rap music than mortal kombat 10 trailer, don't watch it. but if you love mortal kombat, this is exciting news.

Crash team racing is getting a remaster. heck yeah looks fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXeQ4fwT9wQ

and uh that is all the announcements i've been excited for, oh one more thing

devil may cry 5 got a new trailer. and damn it i dont wanna buy it cause singleplayer microtransactions. but damn it. i want this. my main reason for not wanting it cause of the micros is cause well, it's micros in a singleplayer game :| i personally don't think micros should belong in any game but in a singleplayer game, really capcom? they're not that intrusive and many people are gonna buy the game. but i really don't want to cause i'm sick of "oh if i dont buy the micros, it's ok" well they aren't targeted at you. the fact it even exists is like a disease that will fester and grow, just like it did with multiplayer games. i'm sad for the future of gaming but also i really want this. am sad, am conflicted with morals and desire.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Return to Gamer's Paradise