[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Yakuza 0
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Yakuza 0

Everything related to games~

Yakuza 0

Postby The Lich Tree » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 am

this game has made me regret my life choices growing up. the choice to never touch a yakuza game in all my years was a ignorant one... and i'm truly glad i have now. if you have the money, pick it up and it's a prequel to the series so it's a perfect start.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Re: Yakuza 0

Postby Pie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Was always curious about the franchise. I kept hearing good things about it and it's neat to see the touches put in to make some situations and characters more real or human. -I guess not something to expect too much on first glance for a game that focuses on playing a Yakuza member. I admit though that I still know very little about the games/series.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Yakuza 0

Postby The Lich Tree » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:20 pm

well, the game is quite a ride, the over the top ridiculous things that can happen in the game can leave you rolling on the floor laughing or crying tears of "fuck yeah, kick his ass!" it's 20 bucks on steam, and 13.39 on sale right now for the winter sale. worth it. also i recently found out steam has pretty fuckin stellar support for dualshock 4 integrated in. so i have been playing with my ps4 controller with all my games that use a controller and it has just been such joy.

here is dunkeys dunkview for it, if yah kind of want to get an idea of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBtgI8lJ9r4
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Return to Gamer's Paradise