[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Fanal Fantasy 14!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Fanal Fantasy 14!

Everything related to games~

Re: Fanal Fantasy 14!

Postby emmydagal » Wed May 15, 2019 7:32 am

Oh!! fantasia! it's a potion that lets ya change races! they normally cost 10 bucks on the mogstation, buuuut you do get one for free, from the base game!! So technically, ye you can change on the fly, it just costs some money!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 am

Shadowbringer's now out (or well, the early access!) You can now be bunn-knee, or big tiger furry! Also, you can have gun sword or danger circles!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:53 am

two things! one, i hope i'm not sorta like, spamming the board by being the only active one on this thread. aaaa sorry if i am, i can slow down if i am spamming!!

TWO!! i'm slowly making my way through shadowbringers alongside my friend and OHHH MY GOD! this expansion is rather rather good! the story is much darker then heavensward or stormblood, even within the early questline, and yet it's also hopeful. the dungeon (i've only done the first so far) is rather beautiful with AMAZING UNIQUE MUSIC! the music in general is rather great! both dancer and gunbreaker are rather fun and interesting classes, and in general pretty well made! i def recommend this expansion!!! ^~^ :D
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Don't worry about it Emmy. XD Sorry I don't respond. I guess I don't really know what to say much of the time. ^^ It's really nice to hear your enthusiasm though. =D

I'm really enjoying the expansion too! XD I'm going through really slowly and taking my time too. Most of my FC mates have already reached the end and are doing EX trials apparently, which I admit adds a little bit of pressure because then they might be tired of the end game content before I get there and it means I'm not really being an active part of the community since I don't join them in content. ^^

I'm really loving the zone design in this one. The areas feel so grand and fantastical; kinda carrying a feeling that I appreciate and miss so much in World of Warcraft. The areas are large, but not barren, and the layout has enough stand-out land marks to keep things interesting. It makes me want to run around and explore the nooks and crannies of the map. =) The biggest thing that I'm not so much for is the town music for the Fae. >_< It just feels so super jarring to me. It's hard for me to be in their towns.

I'm planning to unlock Gunbreaker eventually, they look interesting. It probably won't be for a while though, I gotta get my main to end game so I can start raiding with my group again. ^^ I'm really disappointed in the Astrologan; it being my healing job. The new card system feels so thoughtless compared to the old one. =_=

Anyway, have fun playing. =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby emmydagal » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 am

i say!! don't worry about "catching up" to others!!!! you'll get there eventually!! im taking my time with the expansion, because i do rather love it's story and all!! it's just so so so much fun, and it's hitting some notes that heavensward also hit for me and kiiiinda making me tear up at times?? like, the amaroo and the medallion kinda made me cry a tiny bit....

ALSO YEAH!!! the zone design is absolutely amazing!! also what i immediately noticed, is how the areas are parallels to the source! lakeland = gridania, amh araeng = thanalan, eulmore = limsa's island, ill mheg is basically ishgard but minus the calamity that caused eternal winter!!

speaking of ill mheg, just finished titania, and one thing during this questline is how loads of the fae folk use they/them pronouns!! titania is refered to as king, wears femme clothes, and also uses they/them, and i think thats absolutely wonderful!! ^~^ (also, nu mou!!! i love nu mou from final fantasy tactics and you wont believe how excited i got when i saw them in the early trailer) ~~one thing that i didnt like is how there was the jump scare during one cutscene >~< ~~

ALSO ALSO!!! gunbreaker, fun, dancer also fun!!! unlock them when ya feel, they're both interesting classes in their own ways! but take your time and do what ya wanna!!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:18 am

So, uhh, kinda spoilers about shadowbringers, but I kinda wanna say a thing!!

So I was talking with my friend, she's an old FF 11 veteran, and I was telling her about how I've been enjoying Shadowbringer. As I explained the story to her, she kept saying "..." and "huh". And then, when I finished, she responded with "You won't believe this, but Shadowbringers is the invert of the FF 11 expansion Chains of Promathia". And then she explained to me how so much of SHB is an invert of CoP, how there, it's Darkness over the world, how it's not the crystal's fault that the parallel world in CoP is darkness, but the big bads, and so much more. She wrapped up by saying "When we share stories between FF11 and FF14, it's like we're two adventurers from parallel worlds, sharing our adventures with each other". and i think thats absolutely interesting! How lots of things in SHB are parallel to CoP, how apparently there's SO MANY REFERENCES to FF11 I never knew about, and so much more!!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Re: Final Fantasy 14!

Postby emmydagal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:51 am

I'm almost done with the expansion and... omg. it was... like, let's just say after the innocents boss fight, i cried, and then got EXTREMELY angry. im now in the final zone, with it's beautiful. the architecture that reminds me of new york! the story! the LORE!!!!! i love it so much!! this is so wonderful ^~^
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:32 pm

sorry to make another post in such a short time.

all i have to say is.

that was amazing. that was amazing. that was truly amazing. i ended up crying. i just am juggling a lot of emotions and i loved it.
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise