[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Fanal Fantasy 14!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Fanal Fantasy 14!

Everything related to games~

Fanal Fantasy 14!

Postby emmydagal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:31 am

Since the topic seems to have not been made, how bout FF14!

It's a good game! I've only gotten to the end of stormblood, and I'm rather excited for shadowbringers (including coming up with theories about the first, how characters are parallel versions of ours, and more!) AND THE GUNBREAKERS LOOK AMAZING I WANNA GUN TANK!!!!!

So yeah!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Re: Fanal Fantasy 14!

Postby emmydagal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:39 am

OH!!! and what server/world are yall in! im on jenova, in aether!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:46 pm

I'm excited for Shadowbringers also. XD Bear and I honestly weren't really excited about Stormblood before it launched, but it turned out being an amazing experience and definitely some of our favorite moments throughout playing FF14 altogether, -so we're looking forward to whatever they come up with If it ends up being even close to how Stormblood ended up being. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby emmydagal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:12 pm

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! and for me, i loved stormblood, but heavensward REALLY good me... like i literally cried three times because of what happened to two different characters, plus the final confrontation vs nidhog
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:16 pm

I JUST REALIZED I MISSPELLED FINAL FANTASY 14 AS FANAL FANTASY 14
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:18 pm

world visits are now a thing!! ^~^ :D
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:51 pm

I hope I'm not spamming the chat!!! if it's a-okay, this is my character!! Caviah Degia!! (I used to be a miqote, so thats why that's mah name!)

20190430194723_1.jpg
20190430194723_1.jpg (179.71 KiB) Viewed 21930 times

20190428234053_1.jpg
20190428234053_1.jpg (523.93 KiB) Viewed 21930 times

(this one is my friend and i! her first time beating shinryu! was fun!)
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Tue May 07, 2019 5:20 pm

What made you decide to go Lala? I'm surprised to see your hair like that; was surprised and really didn't expect it to be how it is. Maybe because of your avatar? I really like that hair on Lala, It's the hair I chose for my Lala retainer, she's in the Sexy Skyscrapper comic . =3
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby emmydagal » Thu May 09, 2019 4:35 pm

O!!! i chose this hair, because i saw THIS really funny tumblr post!! !!! it made me laugh so much that i was like "i gotta try that hair!" but at the time i got the icon commission, i had the twin tails hair, which is super super SUPER cute!! ^~^

and oh! i started the game out as a miqote (which is why my name is miqote-y!), but over time i kept switching races until i was like "what if I lalafell" and ya know what? its fun being tiny, silly, AND cyote!! Although a few times, i switched to other races like au ra, or roe (listen im gay and female roes make me go squeal in gayness!!!!)! BUT im lala and im cyote!! so i do like!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Piallo » Wed May 15, 2019 6:56 am

You're able to switch races on the fly in FF14? Or did you roll different characters of different races? haha
Piallo
Undeclared
Undeclared

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise