[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The MOVIE thread.~ =D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

The MOVIE thread.~ =D

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Dragons, movies and such.~ =D

Postby Pie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 pm

hmm.... I was wondering what would happen if you ended up keeping a Red Box rented movie, but then I thought "well, I suppose after a year's worth time, your bill would be up to $365, huh? XD lol
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Pretty sure after X days it just charges you for the movie, which you can also buy movies from it straight away I believe.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 am

I think you just run your credit card and then accept a ToS and then it charges you a dollar a day for everyday you have the movie. At least that's how the company that did them here did it. We have redbox's here too but I used a different one that they put in at my job because it was convenient. The thing that bugs me about renting a movie is that I feel like I have to watch it right away, or it will cost me more and more. But on the reverse, I also don't like to really buy movies cause I feel like I watch them once and then show them to people I know, then I never want to watch them again, even if later on someone hasn't seen it, just because its like "ugh, I've seen that like 6 times."

On the off-topic topic of this topic: I read this review on netflix for SP Vs. TW

"This could have been a really great movie, but this movie is trying to send a very obvious message, and that message is that it is okay to be gay. There are numerous characters that are gay, and the movie's general theme is that being gay is cool. KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THIS ONE! This movie is trying to subconsciously send the message that it is okay to be gay and they shove it right in your face the entire 90 minutes"

Wow ^ lol
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:17 am

Wow...
That review is quite shameless /shy
Watch out! This movie will make everyone believe being gay is the "hip" thing! /omg
So ridiculous /hmm
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh crap! Being gay is hip now?! I better get right on that...isn't there like a magical switch or something I can turn on or off? Or do I stand next to gay people for a certain amount of time for it to rub off? /endcrazymisconceptions
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

You have to class change from a job level 50 Metrosexual to become a Homosexual.

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux

Postby RollCasket » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:35 am

Aww crapsticks...I'm gonna have to reroll /sob

Also...I'm not sure this topic could've derailed much more than it has...lol...

To somewhat bring it back on track...apparently only the special blu-ray+dvd release has the Bonenapper short on it...cause when I went to my mom's for thanksgiving we all watched it and their blu-ray only copy didn't have that on it...what a load of crap =P I mean, blu-rays hold a ton of crap, why aren't they loading them up with tons of stuff?

To slightly derail again but semi-related...we also watched Toy Story 3 which I hadn't seen, and that was a blu-ray+dvd etc copy...and you know what it had? A blu-ray for the movie and a separate blu-ray for the bonus features.........AHHHHH /grr blu-rays are hug! Just put everything on one freaking disk for christ's sake!
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 am

...shitballs...apparently you can't edit posts? I said "blu-rays are hug" instead of huge and now I am a sad panda /hmm
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah, it's a real pain in the ass. The problem isn't in the forum software, it's actually in the skin. For some dumb reason the base skin I used to make the Forum in Aggro template didn't have the edit button in it's code SOMEWHERE.

For the last couple weeks I've been learning CSS to revamp the LiA pages (they are terribly coded, btw) and I also needed to learn it to make some of the big changes I've been meaning to do on these forums - such as add the edit button back. I think I'm about done learning CSS now, so these changes should happen...soonish. Before the end of the year for sure.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Autolux » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

On the topic of movies (and such)

Has anyone seen previews for that movie where Mila Kunis plays a psycho sex fiend trying to rape Natalie Portman?

Looks hot /omg

Autolux

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things