[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The MOVIE thread.~ =D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

The MOVIE thread.~ =D

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Dragons, movies and such.~ =D

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

This just in!

"Psycho sex fiends" are now part of "and such" /no1

...but no, don't think I've seen the preview, lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby chrisb » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

So.... this is a movie thread right? /swt2

The Hunger Games was touching and freaky violent for a young teen movie.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby chrisb » Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 pm

21 Jump Street - Surprisingly sweet and hilarious, but a bit too vulgar at times.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: The MOVIE thread.~ =D

Postby Farore » Fri May 04, 2012 3:34 pm

The Avengers: Loved it! Totally made going to a midnight release after waking up at 6am and working an 8 1/2 hour shift worth it.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

I really liked The Avengers myself. It started off a little boring, but after about 45 minutes it really picks up and gets fun. Hulk was hilarious and awesome!
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Adol The Red » Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Absolutely great banter in The Avengers. Lots of good timing on dialogue interrupts, too. All in all just a really entertaining movie.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Avengers was pretty sweet and I liked how it tied into each of the different Marvel movies that came before it (each of which I have seen at least once). I now have a lot more respect for Captain America. However, since I am a very big Batman fan, I think Dark Knight Rises shall be even better (Especially with Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. :3). There is no way to convince me otherwise. Also, I think DC might be looking at Avengers and thinking, "Shit... Why didn't we do a live-action Justice League movie when we had the chance???" That would've kicked ass!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Kerreth » Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm

"He's my brother!"
"He killed 80 people in 2 days."
"He's... adopted."
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 am

Dark Shadows - All over the place and the twists got annoying fast. The comedy was awesome minus a few lame sex jokes. Fun movie, but not great.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things