[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Persona 4 Anime
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Persona 4 Anime

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Persona 4 Anime

Postby RollCasket » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Finally got to watch the first episode of this and it's awesome. It follows the game very closely and even has some nice gamey touches like the music, the calender changes, and even shows his stat screen (charisma etc) as the halfway screen cap. Of course some small changes have to be made here and there but very cool so far and can't wait for more to come out. I think hearing the music while watching it was one of my favorite parts, heh.

If you're looking for somewhere to get it http://tokyotosho.info/ works well.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Persona 4 Anime

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Zomg is nobody watching this? Especially considering the lack of good anime in...a while...everyone should totally be watching this =P

We just watched episode 5 and I'm lovin all of it, though admittedly, .

But yeah, other than the new Fate anime, I haven't seen anything else that really grabbed me.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 am

Pie and I are interested in it...a lot actually...but we are concerned about watching it and having the game spoiled for us since we haven't passed it; we only JUST got to the Naoto dungeon. Pie had suggested that we just watch until the part where we are in the game in which case I replied...yeah...that great. Then we can have two things half-finished.

At the rate we are going though, maybe even that would be an accomplishment considering we've been so extraordinarily busy. lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 am

I think I'll just lay the ultimatum here: Watch the show or We wouldn't want that to happen now would we?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

Dear , I like you so much, you're now my new desktop wallpaper slideshow.

(That shot, the 8 character closeups, and the dramatic glasses drop. Oh yeah.)
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 am

I like the original opening better =X Not like the new one wasn't good too though, and it's always somehow exciting when shows get new openings...I think I wanna make an "openings" thread next...after sleep though
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:03 pm

So... that ending of episode 22...

Was dreading when the anime would get there...
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm only up to ep 21...22 isn't up yet on the mobile site =X

Still, this is when it gets more serious =\
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm

So... the anime "ended" today. And that's in quotes because they're dumb. It only goes up to the second ending (out of 3). The True Ending is only going to be available on-disc. Which comes out in Japan in August.

:/
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Preview of the final episode, releasing in August with the last DVD.

Hello, freeze frame at 0:15. You're making me interested in how they're going to animate that event. :3
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Next

Return to Other Shiny Things