[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Brief Update - But mostly Pizza
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Brief Update - But mostly Pizza

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Brief Update - But mostly Pizza

Postby Bear » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Sorry I've been away from the forums for a week or so guys! Whenever I have a big goal I want to accomplish, I have a bad habit of hyper focusing on it and forgetting to keep social. Of course the decision to skip a week of updates, with Wednesday possibly also on the chopping blocks, is not something taken lightly, but I have a feeling once we get passed this it will be smooth sailing for a good long while.

Also, I wanted to welcome Thrishmal to the forums, who passed the bot inspection by saying our comics smelled like pizza, which is an awesome compliment considering how amazing pizza is.

Here are some quick Bear and Pie fun facts. Even though Pie is Chinese, she shows just how American she is with her favorite food being pizza. Well, saying she is Chinese is misleading since her mom and herself were born and raised in the states, with her dad going to school and working in America for a while. In fact, I would say that she enjoys Italian food over any other type of food.

Also, even though I am a bear, my favorite food is also pizza. It was the first word I knew how to spell as a cub and when my parents tried to surprise me one day when I was 3 or something, they said that we should go get A-Z-Z-I-P, which I immediately knew to be Pizza and started bouncing up and down at the prospect. Even though I was so young, it was one of the memories that was so impressionable to me that I still remember it clearly to this day. My parents were kinda shocked I could figure out their code-word haha

Our favorite traditional pizza combination is sausage, black olive and mushrooms. Our favorite specialty pizza is from a local place called the 18-karat, a pizza covered with chicken, chives and fried onion smothered in a delightful honey-mustard sauce. Our favorite supreme pizza is one made by a chain called Stuft Pizza, which is awesome and amazing, covered high with lots of fresh and great ingredients. Albertsons has a great selection of frozen pizzas from their Culinary Circle store brand that has a great supreme and cheese pizza, and is frequently on sale for 2 for $9. Pie and I pick those up and refer to them as E-Pizza's (like E-Tanks), and eat them when we are especially busy or tired. In fact, we were heating one up just as I had decided to check the forums and write this post.

So....yeah... maybe we should have done a "Pizza Webcomic"...something similar to the Yakitate Japan!! series, which is an awesome and funny anime series about bread.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Brief Update - But mostly Pizza

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:19 am

It's kinda funny, but I also love pizza to very high degrees...but I pretty much just eat normal pepperoni or a meat lovers style. I WILL however eat those types of pizzas regardless of it being super restraunt style, homemade, frozen, french bread, pizza rolls, whatever. So basically, not picky as long as it's pizza, just picky about what's on/in it.

I've also been absurdly busy lately and these graveyard shifts at work are oddly when I have the most time to browse the forums though linking stuff is way harder =P but yeah...lately I've been getting 4 hours of sleep (2 hours one night...) and running myself ragged...hopefully you two aren't working yourselves TOO hard. Me, I'm hoping it's news of shirts lol.

Once I get past this week things should be less hectic...I hope =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Thrishmal » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Ha!

Thank you for the shoutout :)

Pizza is indeed awesome and was one of the things my friends and I enjoyed most when growing up. We would often go to our local Cassanos Pizza and invest our allowance in a pizza or two to go. Once we got our pizza we would ride over to the local Kroger and get some sparkling grape juice in the champagne type bottles; this instantly made the entire meal, and us, a million times classier. Good times...

Hope the big goal works out well and I am eager to see the end result!
Thrishmal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Pie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 am

Hi Roll, sorry to hear that things are so hectic for you lately, but I hope it will be worth it. >.< Yeah, it's been rather busy here too, we're okay I think.~ Good luck to us in getting things done!! XD *high fives*

Hi Thrishmal and welcome to the forums! =D -also thank you very much for your comment about the comic on the registration page, it was touching. T-T -and Yes, Pizza/Italian food is awesome!! >.< hehe, classy pizza. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Other Shiny Things