[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Youtube Channels
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Youtube Channels

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Youtube Channels

Postby Kerreth » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 am

Because I spend way too much time watching and rewatching stuff instead of doing important things. Like sleeping.

- Take a music video, mute the noise, and attempt to lip read the lyrics. That's what this guy did to create these hilarious parody videos. My personal favorites are the , , and ones. If music is not your thing, then you could listen to or babble on too.

- It's as the name implies: songs arranged for orchestra. Not much else to it, other than I love his renditions of , , , and .

- ANOTHER music parody channel? Well, shut up. I like my music parodies. These guys are funny. My favorites from them are their parodies of , , ,
, , and , the last two of which are derived from songs I absolutely despise.

/ - Okay, here, a non-music channel. The Fine Bros show little kids viral videos, Youtube stars, and pop stars, such as , , , , and , and then ask them about what they just watched. Little kids are the best.

Your turn.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Youtube Channels

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Even though his recent work has looked kind of lackluster, I'll still offer up one of my YT favorites,. If you really want to be entertained, though, I really recommend his earlier stuff.

Also:
(Even though they don't update and just have old videos, it's still awesome. Seriously. Try the Persona 3 video.)
(He is incredibly vulgar, but it somehow never gets old. Also, he is delving into gaming a bit more seriously with his Sequelitis show.)
(Still going strong, actually. Always hilarious watching Solid Snake or the merchant from Resi 4 bothering bystanders in a mall.)

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 am

I have to agree with Hey Ash! and Egoraptor, I was actually about to link the egoraptor one myself yesterday but didn't feel like making another post by phone at the time. I also like and

I think my fav Hey Ash was when they were playing...I think it was Lips? on 360 and the dad was playing and well...hilarity ensued.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Good find there Kerreth! The Michele Bachmann BLR vid cracked Pie and me up, along with many others. Overall, just a great find haha

Hey Ash looks pretty charming, I'll have to check out more of it later. Watched the Guitar Hero one which was pretty cool!

As for my set, I only have music channels, really, other than obvious ones like AVGN and

- Nintendo Playlists
- Variety of amazing JRPG OSTs, mostly from the 16 and 32-bit era
- Similar to Persey Colony, different selection
- Name says it all, though they aren't limited to RPGs. Probably the most comprehensive list in my bookmarks.

And for my not funny, but still really cool entry:
- A number of subtly funny and cool/informative videos about whatever. Great stuff.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm

lol. I quite like FreddieW sometimes. Also thank you for posting all those game music channels. I love old game music and am always looking for more!

I went and watched some of CGPGrey and I think it's great that they find a balance between being informative and having a subtle sense of humor.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Return to Other Shiny Things