[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Anime Openings Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Anime Openings Thread

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Anime Openings Thread

Postby Pie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 pm

XD ah~ Tales games...

Not a specific anime, but a cool mix? =D Sorry about the quality. I couldn't find a better quality one. -_-
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

You guys opened up a can of worms. And they are all over our desk.

Pie started getting the links for the ones she had off the top of her head, then as she was browsing through Youtube, she would inevitably see intros to OTHER ones she had forgotten about and be like "OH OH OH!!! I gotta post this one toooooo"
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Can I add some? :D

One Piece Opening 14 is like my current obsession /lv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oWRRGO_FI

And I have always loved the opening to Suikoden 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHtx0W2PCh0

I might think of more later /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Pie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

Hahaha, more stuff I love. T-T

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Soeroah » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 am

Probably Code Geass for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tgOzTLtdA

It's one of those ones that changes slightly with each major story development. Also an awesome anime, IMO.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 am

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA! If you're going to go Dragon Ball you gotta go with the first Z op, and fight the immense urge to yell out "CHA-LA! HEAD CHA-LA!" along with Akira Toryama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKi8PCS ... ata_player

I didn't expect this thread to explode so much lol. Game ops is totally cheating though! At least you got some good ones in there so it's ok. Game ops definitely is a can of worms all on its own and now I'll have to go through some of those now too lol. It's funny though cause I had a similar thing where I couldn't sleep and made this thread with a few in mind...but then I kept thinking of more but I just favorited them to link later, heh.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 pm

ARG! I somehow forgot about it but I've always wanted to see Hajime no Ippo and haven't been able to yet. My old roommate didn't want to watch it for some reason...actually, I think it was cause he said it has like a billion episodes. Not sure how best to go about getting it/watching it either...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Soeroah » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

WATCH CODE GEASS GUYS

Also Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has some good opening songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBS0AGgGTnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5PAkntj ... re=related (It's an ending, but it's awesome. As a bonus for LoL players, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1pPiKusOY)

One of the people I talk to on the Interwebs is real-life friends with Haruhi's Japanese voice actress, who sings those songs :p
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

As long as were talking about game openings, how bout Persona 3?

And the special FES edition?

And the DK Rap from DK64 for the lolz.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things