[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Anyone want to see my sketches? :3
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Anyone want to see my sketches? :3

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Anyone want to see my sketches? :3

Postby Farore » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 pm

I like how you did two views with a lot of the robots. I especially like the shaman and how the head looks very three dimensional. And as far as machines go, the Crab is adorable!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Yea the crab was a bit intriguing and cute to me and i even gave it a small purpose and thank yee very much :3
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm

So i drew something with my tablet today, I call it ZEE GELETRIC FISH

Now to make one with a top hat and monocle :P
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Bear » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Looking pretty sharp DB, keep up the practicing on the tablet =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks bear :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Pie » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 am

Very awesome! It's exciting and inspiring to see you being in a design groove doing so many concepts set to a specific theme -even to have a name for your series of robots. =) I also think it's good practice in flexing your creative muscle. The body types remind me of the kind of robot minions you'd see in a western sci-fi cartoon because of the simple round shapes, joints etc. I think they look good and probably fall into the "cartoon robot" category, and I suppose it's probably enough design to implement into a sprite based game. I'm not an expert of course, but If you want to seriously get into robot design, I recommend you probably get a few good pose-able toys or models from a mecha anime series like Gundam, they can really help in visualizing ways to make sensible movable parts, joints, etc. Thanks for sharing your work DB! =D Keep it up!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Alright so after some time i finally am deciding to get off my rear and try to draw more for once, so far its going great, im actually enjoying drawing more often now so im going to try to draw more on a daily basis.

Here are some drawings that i made of a few of my characters.

Here is two characters that i recently made:
The guy is called Nate, his hat is named Olat

Here is a character that ive had for a while but i finally drew a concept for him:
His name is Mockinota, mainly called Mock though since A. Its simpler to say, and B. He doesn't like to be referred to his full name. And just because i can i decided to try to have him have a groose cut of sorts.

Then here is the latest character that i made:
He is called Vion and is a knight of sorts who doesn't exactly follow everything he was taught, he carries a huge Lance and Shield, His lance can open up at the tip and work like a cannon, Think of the Gun lance from monster hunter, it works sort of like that.

That's all the drawings i have made so far this week, Oh and i think i'm improving on my abilities to only use a tablet to draw things instead of my sketching something on paper, then scanning it up, then re-sketching then with everything else as all 3 of these drawings were made by me only using my tablet, no sketchiness with a paper and pencil.

Also want to thank ya guys for supporting me in my pursuit for artness ; v ;
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Previous

Return to Other Shiny Things