[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Legend of Korra
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

The Legend of Korra

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: The Legend of Korra

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

^Lol.

Though I personally would have preferred the "dark and shit" to continue... Yes, the last episode had some nice comic relief, BUT! They just seemed like they were pushing the whole romance thing sooo eaaarly. I mean, give it some time to develop, if putting it in at all! GAH!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 pm

They fixed everything in the end, though and everyone was friends again. Though, it does make sense to me. They are just kids, after all, who have no experience with relationships, so they're going to make some stupid, sometimes overblown mistakes. Trust me on this one. I kind of lived episode 5 for a while this school year (minus the pro-bending. Though, that would be pretty dang cool). I'm just happy that I'm able to watch that episode and laugh at what I used to be like versus what I am now. It's a good feeling to realize you've matured a bit.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Kerreth » Sun May 13, 2012 1:11 am

Ep 6 in 5 words: Fuck Yeah Lin Bei Fong!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 am

Yeah, it was great seeing Lin kick some ass. She's friggin' Spider-Man with those things!

So who thinks Tarlock is workin' with Amon? Sure seemed like those equalists knew right where all the police officers were going to be stationed...
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Kerreth » Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I don't think Tarrlok is working with Amon. He doesn't seem that stupid.

I know he will use Lin's failure at the arena to his advantage, but I think he's just as against Amon as everyone else. Just more selfishly.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Yeah, he seemed pretty content with pushing all responsibility for security onto Lin Bei Fong... He's most certainly going to use that to defend his own butt at some point.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

@Kerreth Good lord that's freaking hilarious.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 pm

"In a row...?"

XDDD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 am

Episode 7: Where one theory is proven true, and a billion others are now false. Also, there's FINALLY some serious airbending.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things