[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Legend of Korra
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

The Legend of Korra

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: The Legend of Korra

Postby ThePaul » Sun May 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Finally got caught up with the show this morning. Pretty epic stuff.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Fri May 25, 2012 8:56 pm

No new episode this week. I am sad.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sun May 27, 2012 2:42 am

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 am

Episode 8: WHAT. THE. FUCK!? That is all.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 am

O.O
What just happened.

Also: "You're pretty, can I have some of your hair?" xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

I think the entire block could hear me dying of laughter when Ikki said *that* line to Asami out of the blue right in front of Korra.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeah xD Bit of a "wops" moment right there haha

She seemed not to notice or react much to it, probably forgot it *SPOILER*now that she's in jail and all.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 pm

You might have missed the part right before they drove to Dragon Flats Borough where Asami looks at them in her mirror. It's quick, but it's there.

Also, most inevitable gif ever:
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Damn, been a while since I watched any show has had the balls to pull a cliff hanger like that AND not make it feel like a cheep trick. The Sponge Bob on the top of the monitor I was watching it on lulled me into a false sense of security. And that is with the secrete skill being spiked for me before I started watching this episode.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh man this episode put so many "Hmm maybe this is true"s in my head. Glued to every episode but it also reminds me how much I hate watching shows week by week. I don't even have a TV service right now, just netflix. And I watched the original series all in a row, using Alexx's box sets. Ah well, guess I'm just spoiled.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things