[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New Google Maps for NES
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

New Google Maps for NES

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

New Google Maps for NES

Postby RollCasket » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Title pretty much says it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPH ... e=youtu.be

of course the blowing on it is the best part
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: New Google Maps for NES

Postby chrisb » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm

This about sums up my feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhDV4pmf3E0
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby chrisb » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm

PS Google is the only troll I approve of /no1
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm

That is awesome on so many levels.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm

I so thoroughly approve of this and it is so awesome on so many levels.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Alexx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 am

Man, they had it so much easier with the Famicom! Just blow and put the cartridge back in. For us we had to shift it to the side, maybe jiggle it a bit, whisper sweet nothings, romance it a little. I had to buy mine a whole dinner and then take it out to a movie before it would even THINK of flashing a pink or green screen at me!

Seriously though: friggin' fantastic. I love how you can zoom in and everything on the map screen. Finally, maps make sense to me!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 am

Awww, they took the Quest button down. I hope somehow that gets put back up somewhere.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 am

Man, I can't believe I missed this xD

If anyone finds a link to get to this, please post :D
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Return to Other Shiny Things