[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Toys
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Toys

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Toys

Postby TheNesta » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Almost embarrassed to admit I haven't been keeping up with my own thread, but, well, there ya go!

I got my friend the Woody Revoltech for Christmas last year, and the next time I visit her, we're going to take a lot of pictures with it, and a lot of my figures. I'll be sure to share those.
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Alexx » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:23 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Heya, I just posted up a look at the Jazwares Sonic the Hedgehog toyline, or, what I got of it. They're broken up into and , and they're actually more of an archive of my older pics from when the line came out and on up to now.

It's amazing that these kinds of toys weren't out back in the day when Sonic was at his peak of popularity!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 am

The wife and I went up to Traverse City (in northern Michigan) for my birthday (the 8th) and I took two He-Man guys with me to take some of my first outside toy pics! I think they went well, save for my inability to focus on the whole thing rather than just the toy.
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am

As always, you make toys seem like so much fun Alex! I will remember to ask for tortured anti-hero sprinkles next time I go to Cold Stone XD

Also Nesta, I really can't wait to see what sort of scandalous shots you take with Woody =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Alexx » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am

, if you folks are interested! Someday I'll do an April Fools thing, but that'll take planning.
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:05 am

Aww man, awesome as always Alexx =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Pie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Yay for your toy posts! XD They always make me smile and/or laugh. lol My brother used to have the Terminator toy too! =D It was one of our favorites!

I always thought Ultron looked kinda cool for the longest time and now I think I know why. XD hahaha I never actually knew anything about the character either except that he's an enemy to the Avengers.

I remember seeing those egg transformer things in Natural Wonders when I was small and really wanting them. They were one of those things I'd put on my Christmas lists, but never got. >.< Sometimes I wonder about that; like... they probably didn't cost THAT much? right? =x

Cool post Alex.

and now-

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Funny...I never really got into the original MegaMan (partly because I started with X, but whatever), but these definitely look like they're worth getting. Especially Rush...I freakin' love Rush.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Wow that classic Mega Man and Rush look great, though I also want the X Vile and Zero and still don't have those either x.x Haven't gotten a figure in forever, course partially because I have nowhere to put them atm...

Maybe eventually...>.>
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things