[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Toys
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Toys

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Toys

Postby Adol The Red » Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu May 17, 2012 6:08 pm

@Alexx: I too have quite a lot of Lego's. I recently bought a couple of small Lego Creator sets to keep myself occupied and I'll probably keep them somewhere in my dorm during college. :3

Also, did anyone grow up with or at least have some exposure to Beanie Babies? My sis and I have quite a huge collection of them between us. My favorite is the parrot. Mine was named Jose. /swt2

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Fri May 18, 2012 12:52 am

Beanie. Babies. Let me tell you. My parents went INSANE over them. Literally insane. We had an entire china hutch full of them. We had tons of the bears, a lot of the rarer ones (Legs the frog comes to mind, and some giraffe), and we even had the majority of the Beanie Buddies. I always liked the cats (I know, everyone is gasping in disbelief). We had a solid black one that I believe was one of the rarer ones that I really liked.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sat May 19, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm not sure if I would consider these "toys" per se, but they're sold in toy departments, so I guess I can call them toys?

I've been hooked on watching Geek and Sundry's hosted by Wil Wheaton. I'd never heard of those games until watching them there, and they look pretty fun. So much so, that I went out and bought Small World and Ticket To Ride this past week. I played the Ticket To Ride demo on 360 and it was indeed pretty fun, but I thought I should buy the physical version instead.

Now just to convince other people to play with me.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 am

Like Soundwave? (there probably isn't one Transformers fan that doesn't. XD) Here are some pictures of the new re-engineered Soundwave toy!! =D

http://kotaku.com/5920129/this-fancy-so ... er-of-2012

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=25083
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alexx » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Heya folks! I started up a toy blog called , and I thought I'd toss it up here for the heck of it. Part of the reason for the thing was to get up all the Masters of the Universe Classics pictures that I had taken since 2008 - buncha folks at He-Man.org wanted me to put them all in one place, so I figured this would be a good idea.

So, though there are a TON of He-Man toy pics in there to start with, I still plan on joking about/reviewing other toys across the spectrum. I've got a few different things up there right now, though I will get to old toys as much as new - pretty much whatever strikes my fancy at any given moment.

Thanks for lookin'!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Dude. DUDE! was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! =D

Seriously, great camera angles and setups and had Pie and I laughing pretty good! We'll definitely be checking our more of your blog =) Also, Pie is jealous of your X1 armor figure. XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

I am jealous off all the Megaman figures...ESPECIALLY of X1 armor ver as well, lol.

I have a real scattered assortment of figures from just about everything, though some got lost in various moves or left behind. Currently though, I have nowhere to put any of them =P I've always wanted those X series figures since I first saw pics of them.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Alexx » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 am

Oh snapples! I also agree that Vile is awesome and that figure is awesome as well, where are you getting them from?
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things