[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Toys
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Toys

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Toys

Postby Alexx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm

On the subject of D-Arts Mega Man figures:

He looks fantastic so far and I'm looking forward to him! The only representation I have of him is an old model figure, and he falls apart at the drop of a hat, so I'll be happy to get one that is play worthy (or at least pose worthy).
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Alexx » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat May 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Recently got this from a Kickstarter drive I contributed to a while ago. It's so adorable and, yes, that is a small headset she's wearing. It's Gamer Luna! /lv

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Alexx » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:07 pm

I don't suppose there are many fans of old toys on here, but what the hey!

Mattel recently came out with a brand new version of Castle Grayskull for their current Masters of the Universe Classics toyline. I've been a big fan of He-Man for as long as I can remember, so I've been WAY into this line. Naturally, I felt the new castle was a must, but I wanted to do a little history lesson before taking pictures of it! So, I've begun with a . Behold my really, REALLY old toys that mostly have teeth marks from my three year old self.
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby ThePaul » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:49 am

That was pretty spiffy. Post when the rest show up.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:13 am

Thankyou Alex for posting your updates! =D Your stuff always makes me laugh!! You're really good at your toy blog.

I used to have a bunch of He-man toys when I was small. I think I had two normal ones and one battle damage He-man. I also had Battle Cat, reptilian looking vehicle that's hard to explain how it moves, the neck stretch guy and one of the bad guys who's green and shoots water from his mouth (I played with him the most XD). =) I don't remember most of the character names, but I really loved the character designs, they were so interesting. I always thought the idea that He-man seemed like a mix between fantasy, fantasy technology, magic, and.... space(?) was really cool too. XD I honestly don't remember how much of the He-man series was involved with space and planets, but the title is "Masters of the Universe" and I had a big poster of all the He-man characters engaging in battle on a planet in space so I guess it's a big part! XD

I'm looking forward to reading your bit on the new Castle Greyskull! =D I always thought it was weird that the original one was advertised with Skeletor sitting on the throne, but I don't ever recall him even being close to taking over the castle. o_<
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alexx » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 am

Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:56 pm

They spend their whole lives warring over the castle so they can hit that boar head-on-a-stick back and forth. XD That must be some excellent fun to be risking their lives for. lol -and I guess the elevator is a plus too. =D

heheh, thanks for the background info Alex. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things