[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Xela's Travel Log
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Xela's Travel Log

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Xela's Travel Log

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm

I really wanted to go to the Natural History Museum when I went to NYC, and now I want to go even more haha.

That mosquito is TERRIFYING! I'm glad they are not actually that big...
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby XelaReko » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Man, thanks so much for the pictures Xela! It looks so exciting to go in person =)

I can't help but wonder what the tiny elephant is doing next to the mastodon. It gives off the impression that the bones are scale replicas and that the mastodon must have been over a hundred feet tall. Maybe they found a tiny elephant along with the mastodon?? It kinda reminds me of .

I guess the more likely scenario is the "elephant" is actually a model of what the mastodon looks like with flesh, though I like the idea of tiny elephants much more, so I shall just believe that instead. XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby XelaReko » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I have no idea why the tiny Elephant is next to the mastodon. It is clearly an elephant and not a mastodon so it can't be the "showing it with its skin on" idea. There were no signs saying what it was or anything. Therefore, the tiny elephant idea is the only plausible explanation.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby XelaReko » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 am

I think the next trip will be once again to New York, but this time for Comic-con. Now just to figure out how it will work.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Other Shiny Things