[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Xela's Travel Log
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Xela's Travel Log

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Xela's Travel Log

Postby XelaReko » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 am

th3squirr3l: I ALWAYS mind the guy in the banana suit. The moment you don't is when they get ya!

Jane Gray: I missed your post about the poem earlier. Sorry! I would love to read it if you do write one.

To all looking at the store: Apparently they sold out of most of their stuff right now but they will be making more soon for desert bus at least and maybe more if they get a vending spot at a con. Here is their facebook page which has pictures of sold items as well.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Next time you post here, could you please make the post like a captain's log entry from Star Trek? That would seriously make my day. XD

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 am

Do it like Kirk not Picard though.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 am

Like this, right?

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby XelaReko » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 am

Oh wow... I... can't remember how Kirk formatted his logs. I remember that the first digit is always 4 for the year 2300, 24th century and I think the next digit is the set of months? Like 1 is jan-mar. Next two digits are days and point whatever is the time.

Anyone have a link to a video of Kirk doing a captain's log? Also I hear Picard's voice in my head when I read captain's log, so you should know who I favor.

EDIT: Wikipedia has informed me that the second digit is not the set of months but actually the season, I don't know if they changed how you define the start of a year though. It may just be Jan 1 to Mar 31 or the first 91 days, I don't know. Hell, could be both!
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Yay, thanks for posting the pictures. =D I'm a big fan of goggles too. @_@ Everyone likes Steam Punk, huh? XD I'm looking forward to more juicy information and pictures on your trip. >D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

INTERNET HI-FIVE!!! Picard is best pony, err... Enterprise captain.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby XelaReko » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 am

I'm actually going myself this Friday, for a concert. Going to finally see Mogwai with a couple of my friends, after the concert was delayed a year or so xD

They're playing on the 14th and 15th, tickets at the door are only $33, so if you have time and would like to see an awesome concert... I'd recommend it. Awesome post-post-rock music, lol.

Other things to do? Ummm... I only go to NYC for sporting games, cons, concerts or the like, so idunno much else to do.

EDIT:
Yes, I realize this isn't quite on par with the things you have listed so far (those are all so awesome :) ), but it's all I can think of atm hehe.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby XelaReko » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 am

That is fine, Th3squirr3l. I just listed that stuff because those are the big things that every one says I should see. I am fine with smaller things! Unfortunately, I will be a month too late for the concert and it is a bit of a drive from Florida to New York so I don't think I can make it. =(

But it does sound like fun! I hope you enjoy yourself!
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things