Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Wreck It Ralph

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Wreck It Ralph

Postby ThePaul » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

I don't think the legit game characters are going to be much more than cameos, but the rest of the movie looks good to me either way. Still, Zangief with more characterization than Street Figher 2 through 4? Bells yeah.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Re: Wreck It Ralph

Postby Alexx » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:02 am

Looks awesome! As it was said, I'm sure the game character cameos are just that - and probably only in that scene and maybe another. What's funny is thinking of this in a kid sense, 'cause come on; I KNOW that when I was a kid (I mean real young), I would have seen those characters an thought "OMG those guys are gona be in the whole movie! This is a movie about all my favorite characters!" I mean, there's no mistaking that this is about Ralph and video games in general, but you know what I mean. Think back to all those times you totally built up excitement based on things you simply assumed! A lot of kids are gona go into that expecting a big 'ol party with thier favorite characters; not that that's a bad thing. As with anything else, if this is good, they'll end up liking it all the same.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it! I wonder how much it cost to get all those characters in one spot, though? Not that it was any more than pocket change to Disney, but I'm still curious.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Previous

Return to Other Shiny Things