[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Consume ALL the media! (Or, why days need more hours)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Consume ALL the media! (Or, why days need more hours)

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Consume ALL the media! (Or, why days need more hours)

Postby Kerreth » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Current TV and Youtube Subscription Schedule:

Monday:
-Revolution (NBC)
-The Flog (Geek and Sundry)

Tuesday:
-The Guild (Geek and Sundry)

Wednesday:
-Arrow (The CW)
-Dragons: Riders of Berk (Cartoon Network)
-Extra Credits (ExtraCreditz)

Thursday:
-Tabletop (Alternating) (Geek and Sundry)

Friday:
-MyMusic: The Mosh (MyMusicShow)

Saturday:
(mercifully, nothing)

Sunday:
-MyMusic: The Show (MyMusicShow)
-_____s React (TheFineBros)

Netflix Queue:
Battlestar Galactica
Code Monkeys
Angel
Angel Beats
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Being Human
Downton Abbey
X-Men: Evolution
Warehouse 13
Star Trek: TNG
Under The Boardwalk: A Monopoly Story
Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Unfinished Games:
Grand Theft Auto 4: Complete Edition
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Skyrim
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Bastion
Limbo
Penny Arcade Part 2
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Psychonauts
Rayman Origins
Star Wars: KOTOR
Super Meat Boy

Unread Books:
American Gods

LEISURE ACTIVITIES, WHY DO YOU DEMAND SO MUCH OF MY TIME?

Anyway, do you have backlogs more sane than mine? Or... less?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Consume ALL the media! (Or, why days need more hours)

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 pm

On a whim, I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi with Pie while we were in LA. It was really interesting to see the thoughts, practices and philosophy of the greatest sushi chef in the world.

I've been enjoying recently too, it's a pretty cool show.

I won't bother listing my insane backlog list, because it is too crazy to consider. The stuff at the top of the queue though is:

Netflix:
Legend of Korra
Breaking Bad
My Littly Pony
Sliders
Thor

Games:
BioShock
Darksiders 2
Bastion
Lone Survivor
Borderlands 2
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:46 pm

No Excuse Lagann
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Games:
Dishonored
2nd play through of Boarderlands 2 and DLC
Other character's stories in Resident Evil 6
New The Secret World content

Movies:
Last two Gamera movies
MST3K episodes of classic Gamera movies

TV:
Alphas
Dexter
Young Justice
Adventure Time

Comic Books:
Aquaman
Animal Man
Allstar Westerns
Batman
Batman: The Dark Night
Batman & Robin
Batman Inc.
Batgirl
Batwoman
Batwing
Birds of Prey
Catwoman
Detective Comics
Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE
Justice League Dark
Nightwing
Phantom Stranger
Suicide Squad
Swamp Thing

Deadpool

American Vampire
Chew
Locke and Key (whenever the new storyline starts)

I was doing good there, until we got to comics. Luckily I'm all up to date with those.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 pm

I also don't want to list my backlog because it'll make me a sad panda.

Currently playing:
Code of Princess (3DS)
World of Warcraft (got two 90s atm, the other 10 are still 85 lol)
Borderlands 2 (multiple characters)
Torchlight 2

Then a buncha games come out soon...
Skylanders Giants (21st)
Persona 4 Golden (23rd)
Ragnarok Odyssey (30th)
Need for Speed (30th, only want if they do cross buy)

Of course there's a backlog of games I need to go back to also...but blah...not enough time x.x
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tony May-San » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am

To everyone currently playing Borderlands 2 on the PS3, YOU MUST ADD ME NAOW! i compell you...
I've nearly reached lvl 50 so im going to need a good party to do end game missions with.
We. Will. Die. (seriously)
MajinKuja is my Gamer tag

Currently watching:
Big Bang Theory season 6
Red Dwarf season 10 (both of which update weekly on thursdays)
How i met your mother season 8 (updates mondays i think?)
other then that, nothing. i really dont know what to start watching, would anyone care to suggest something for me?

Currently playing:
Borderlands 2 (1 of each character)
Darksiders 2
Bleach: Soul Ressureccion (longest. Platinum. Ever.)
Assassins Creed Revalations (100% synch D:)
Prince of Persia HD remake
Skyrim
Pokemon (name a generation, i have a cartridge for it)

Games i will be getting asap:
Assasins Creed 3
Resident evil 6
Black Ops 2 (Zombies =o)

There is so many movies i'd like to watch too, im just not one for sitting around for 2-3 hours just 'watching' something.. i cant commit to it.. so i wont bother listing them.

Just the tip of the iceberg ^
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 am

Wait? They're still making more episodes of Red Dwarf?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Me and Farore (and TheNesta too) are all playing Borderlands 2 on 360 =X Usually get stuff on 360 cause more friends to play with on it.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tony May-San » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:29 pm

@ThePaul, Yes! they just recently started making season 10. I have to admit its pretty good, its alot better then series 9 was. It airs while im at work on a thursday so i watch it online, Its pretty easy to find.

@Roll, aaww thats a shame. I'm sure ill find someone to play with though.
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Pretty caught up on my Netflix queue, just finishing off season three of White Collar. Then I wait for more of that, Burn Notice, Breaking Bad, and Supernatural.

In games I have active, unfinished playthroughs of Saga Frontier, Final Fantasy Tactics, FFIV on the PSP, Ys 7, Dragon Age Origins, FFXIII, XCOM, and Nier. Own some games I still have never played, like Shadow of the Colossus.

Still planning more playthroughs of Dishonored, and a repeat playthrough of Mirror's Edge, FFXII, Metal Saga, and anything Ar Tonelico so I can see all the endings and get a full Extra menu.

I'm sure I forgot some things.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Next

Return to Other Shiny Things