[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA #40+41 - Professor Bear and the Nightmare Cycle
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA #40+41 - Professor Bear and the Nightmare Cycle

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA #40+41 - Professor Bear and the Nightmare Cycle

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 am

http://lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110304.png

This one was a fun comic to work on and I hope that the humor came through well enough. Originally this was supposed to be contained within a single comic, but there was simply too much to compress into one and still get it to flow right. So now that it is split in two, I'm hoping that there is enough humor in the first part to carry the comic by itself as we finish up with the second comic. Let me know what you think!

Also, we introduced Metallicat in this comic, though he was kind of in #38 as well. Depending on how things go he may be showing up from time to time as friend/sidekick to Bear and Pie.

Enjoy~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA #40+41 - Professor Bear and the Nightmare Cycle

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

http://lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110311.png

Second part of the series. What did you guys thing? Pie and I hear from her brother that the first part was funny but the second part was forgettable. Thoughts? Hopefully the next comic will make a better landing~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

I would have to agree that the first one was better, but that is not to completely discredit this one! /ok
The cat attack thing made me lol

And I did not comment before, but in the last one I /lv the Frog statue
so nostalgic /ho
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Eccs » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Three cheers for these comics. I might be a bit biased since I love the Layton games ~_~

I also agree the first one was the better comic, the second was one was ok though probably just cause its a bit more random.

I just completed the third game too lots of fun, still waiting for the next two to be released in English /sob unfortunately I cant read Japanese.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Subaru » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Hmm... I don't know what sort of periods Fei gets, but I certainly never bleed enough to leave a trail down the hallway /omg
Maybe Fei should go see a doctor...
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Bear » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Hahaha...well, it was exaggeration for the sake of humor, after all. Maybe we should have gone even MORE over the top and made it look like a dead body was dragged through the house? =O
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 am

A suspicious reply with links in his sig...hmmm...>.>
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 am

Oh, he finally put links in his sig, huh? I deleted him before I found out. I kept his comment in here for a while because I thought it comical.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares