[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Bonus #1 - Effective Advertising
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Bonus #1 - Effective Advertising

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Bonus #1 - Effective Advertising

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 am

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/tho ... tml#bonusC

A new bonus comic mid week? To good to be true? Maybe! Fei and I are giving it our all to try and give you guys more stuff! What do you think of this one?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Bonus #1 - Effective Advertising

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Oddly enough I haven't been playing a whole lot of WoW lately, mainly jus been too busy, but I always like me some WoW comics and fanart =)

One question...was Peni'Song deliberate? I'm thinking yes, lol. I was starting to list the WoW play on words but there are a lot and that's always great, even the simcraft poke at the end there, lol.

Now when am I gonna see some Gobins D= or to a lesser extent, some gnomes, lol.

My warrior is lookin pretty cool now, finally got the shoulders I wanted =3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ury/simple
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah, absolutely deliberate, though people probably mispronounce it. The people with dirty minds, that is.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Gasp upon gasps good sir! Are you meaning to imply that my simple innocent mind would concoct a dirty word from such ok yeah his name is Penis...it has penis in his name. If you want to drag it a bit it's "Penis song" which is kinda funny to think about. Kinda like...There once was a man named penis~ and he was quite a dick!

Ok sorry, this post/thread is now totally nsfw =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares