[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - That dinosaur comic
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

That dinosaur comic

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

That dinosaur comic

Postby Subaru » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:10 am

I couldn't see the thread for this, so....

oh my gosh, I love love love the scene where the T.rex can't reach each other's claws.

In fact those 4 squares (from RUUUUNNN the speed devils are here) to the part where he gets covered in cars would make a good t-shirt
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Re: That dinosaur comic

Postby Bear » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Haha! Thanks Sub. Yeah, I've been rather busy lately, so I've been slacking on the forums and other stuff lately (hence no topic on this) but thanks for the post!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Eccs » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Awesome comic again guys /no1. Whole comic was pretty awesome including the ending with the little dino at the back
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby RollCasket » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 am

I think the dino one was pretty cute, but it was kinda lost on me =X Don't think I ever played the game, though the randomness of it at least sounds fun, I do like my random =D But omg...BONUS GOBLIN TIME YEAH! Sadly it isn't a female goblin but I'll take what I can get, lol.

However...Castlevania with porkchop joke and then pocket pikachu which was funny enough on it's own AND a tie-in porkchop joke (while still shaking it), total win, lol. The Alundra one was also good and is nice to see a comic on a game you wouldn't normally expect and even a bonus comic on it too so props on that =)

Of course I loved the WoW bonus comic on May 4th and my friend did too. Lots of stuff packed in just a few panels with random tetris, Recount, achievements, and people that do weird random stuff in WoW other than the actual game lol.

But yeah, the forums have been so quiet D= I've been so busy with work I haven't been doin new posts either myself. Hopefully they perk up a bit more.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks Roll and Eccs! I'm really happy you caught some of the "little" things in the comics Roll, that's really awesome!! Also, I love my goblin so much - I really have been playing too much WoW over the last couple weeks because Fei, myself and our group decided to faction change to Horde on Silvermoon. I was searching for a good guild to be a part of and we ended up finding a really awesome 25-man raid Co-Op to be a part of. Fei and I didn't want to faction change our characters though (since we were attached to who they are now), so we've been leveling from the ground up.

I definitely spent too much time doing that and ended up feeling super guilty because I should be focusing more on the comic. Yeah, we didn't miss our weekly installment, but I just feel like I should be working on the comic just about every waking minute. At least until I get comfortable with where we are at, which won't happen until we add in a number of features and do more exciting bonus stage stuff weekly.

As far as the forums go, as always, I want to grow the forum community more, but I don't think there is a big enough draw in it just yet. We are still really small as far as readership, though reaching out on Deviant Art seems to help a lot. I think it all comes down to Pie and I just putting ourselves out there more and getting to know people.

It's funny because I used to have a very strong and extensive social network, but they were all tied to my career in technology. I had a few gamer friends, but not many were as passionate about it as I was. I think when I was leading Fairy Tail, a number of my old guild mates like Subaru and Eccs started to follow the comic, and even a few of my friends from before I started leading the guild following us, but it's just a small start.

Though it is small right now, I'm extremely grateful to everyone who reads though. I feel like maybe I shouldn't say that so often because it will lose its meaning or potency, but I feel not saying it is a bigger issue. Over time, we will keep chipping away at it, getting better and hopefully getting LiA into the "hands" of a lot more enthusiastic readers! As we chip away at it, I really hope to see this forum grow into a bustling little community~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Go figure...I had made a worgen druid and gnome priest on silvermoon and then you switch, lol. They only got to like...22 and 24 I think though. I had been wondering if you guys still played or not =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 am

this comic made me bust out laughing while I was at work, and everyone in my trainin class looked over at me like o.O
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares