[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LIA 64 - En Masse
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LIA 64 - En Masse

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LIA 64 - En Masse

Postby Soeroah » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Let's see if I have the hang of this posting business down.

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110819.html

So, after being informed of this game Mass Attack approximately yesterday due to my inability to check the forum without adding it to my 'log on' browser folded, I have to thank Bear for dropping the hint to ensure I'm familiar with the concept before seeing this comic! It does seem like an interesting game, and I may get it, though my current gripe based on the one video I've seen is that it looks as if the Stlyus-touchscreen may be the primary method of control? After playing LoZ:PH on the DS and ruining a screen protector (EVERYTHING WAS TOUCH RELATED, even WALKING) I'm a little concerned about playing DS games on my 3DS if they are stylus heavy.

Back to the comic, it reminded me of the concept of grey goo, though I suppose it'd be pink putty in this case. I hope Bear wasn't devoured and turned into millions of Kir-bites?
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Re: LIA 64 - En Masse

Postby RollCasket » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 am

Why not use your finger/thumb? I know I looooved Metroid Prime: Hunters with the great touch controls (though part of that may also have been that I destroyed people in multiplayer on it even though console shooters I'm not good at and barely play them) and just used my thumb on it.

I thought Mass Attack though was the 4-player co-op Kirby? Or maybe there are two Kirby games coming out? I'm too lazy to check atm =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Soeroah » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 am

I dislike fingerprints and smudges xP
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 am

Play with clean hands and clean the screen after =P I mean when you think about it, you (and possibly others?) are always grabbing and using your controllers, they get way more grimy and such than any touch screen since you are looking at those and can easily clean them =P

In any case, with anything that isn't normal controls I reserve opinions till I can try it...cause some work great and others are ruined by them x.x
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 am

After a few days in intensive care, mostly from shock, I've come back as a mostly healthy bear. I'll chalk it up to one of life's great lessons. XD

Also, thank you very much for making this thread Soeroah!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares