[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA 67 - More Monkey Business
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA 67 - More Monkey Business

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA 67 - More Monkey Business

Postby RollCasket » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 am

Time to raise my post count! I mean...throw in a thread for the comics that were missed! =O

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110907.html

More Muramasa is always awesome, so it's cool that you were on a Muramasa comic when you decided to do a lil arc =D In any case, I think this one worked pretty well. From "I'll never trust a monkey again!" to her totally trusting the monkey again and loving it's fashion sense lol. The only minor thing is I'm not sure what else the monkey CAN take from her, but I still found it funny regardless, as did the moneky.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: LiA 67 - More Monkey Business

Postby Bear » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am

We MAY end up doing more with the monkey in the future too, so we'll see about that. A couple people commented on DA that they were looking forward to the next strip after this one and I felt bad that we kinda had no plans to continue after raising the question, what exactly will the monkey do now. haha

Yeah, I love Muramasa, so I'm happy that we were able to make more than just the one comic on it. Hopefully we will get around to some more ideas for comics on it, as that would be pretty cool.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA 67 - More Monkey Business

Postby RollCasket » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Somehow I had the feeling that you guys hadn't planned another one, lol.

But yeah, I really really loved Muramasa, enough that I went through normal with both characters and then the hard mode with Momohime. Did you get all the swords also? The mirror fight was super awesome and crazy, I loved it. I really like though how you totally feel like a ninja as you zip around dashing through enemies and totally flipping out and killing people.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares