[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA on Kotaku
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA on Kotaku

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA on Kotaku

Postby Bear » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 am

So! We were for a spot on article that posts weekly.

I've been submitting to them on-and-off for a while now, but the editor finally wrote back and told us that he wanted to have the decision made officially by the community. I really respect that he didn't just add a comic to replace the now ended Rooster Teeth comic that has the spot we are vying for so their readers can make a proper polled decision.

Pie and I are really excited at the chance to get this spot and will be promoting it this week in our thoughts post and facebook. We really hope we get it because we want LiA to reach as wide of an audience as possible and it would be really great if Kotaku's readers could check out and hopefully enjoy our stuff!

Of course we would love and appreciate if you all would head over there and voice your support, and vote once that goes live (I'll post here when it's available). Of course no ballet stuffing - I want to win on merit =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA on Kotaku

Postby RollCasket » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 am

Ah, that is a cool thing, hopefully we win and they join the forums lol. Everyone else will totally be ballet stuffing though, but i'll try and get the word around. Early good luck!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Eccs » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Congrats on the nomination guys. Hopefully other people will enjoy your comics just as much as we do, best of luck and let us know when voting begins /no1 .
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Bear » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am

Will do! Thanks you both! XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Since Bear TOTALLY didn't say on the forums, the voting on Kotaku is up

http://kotaku.com/5845705/sunday-comics-poll

In his defense it IS linked on Facebook =P
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Haha - I'm amazed I was able to post coherently everywhere else on the web because I was pretty damn tired. We stretched the limits to get those two comics out this week. I'll be back later to post some more, but for now I'm still waking up...at 9pm @_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

No worries, I know how that can be as my schedule is all over the place =P hopefully I get this other job and that should fix a lot of things...

Course I'll be semi sad to miss experiences like what happened when I started this post where this guy ran around the store then frantically asked if we sold condoms...but yeah =P
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares