[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I Love Rock & Roll + Shirt Stuff
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

I Love Rock & Roll + Shirt Stuff

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

I Love Rock & Roll + Shirt Stuff

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:28 am

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Images/LifeI ... ndroll.png

We JUST finished this design, and we're really excited about it! I think it ended up coming out pretty awesomely - it has been in the works for quite some time, but we finally polished it off the other day. We had stopped mid-way through on the design because Pie was shading and coloring it like a normal picture, but now that we are in touch with some garment printers, we realized that we really had to design differently.

With the background as the base shirt color, we were barely able to squeak in at 7 colors, which is about the max for screen printing. To be honest, I think that the style of the coloring ends up looking cooler this way, so I'm actually rather happy with how it came out. We may even need to re-design the ghost trick shirt because of the limitations of screen printing, but that all hinges on how well our test print comes out, which we are still awaiting.

So yeah! We are both very proud of this one and we got quite a lot of positive feedback on it on Facebook and Deviant Art, so it's really got my engines revving to get this out in time for Christmas, in shirt and possibly hoodie form as well!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: I Love Rock & Roll + Shirt Stuff

Postby RollCasket » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

I am super excited about this, I am totally buying a shirt and hoodie...and possibly the other shirts also, lol. Christmas seems so far away D= But yeah, I love both the music and the characters, so it super fits =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares