[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New Forum Skin
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

New Forum Skin

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

New Forum Skin

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am

Hey all, thanks to Wooster (who just registered here), we have this awesome new forum skin that he made for us! It's pretty neat, and my favorite feature is the hiding pygmy dragon, which has made me laugh on more than one occasion. He and I have been chatting about coding stuff for a little while now on Deviant Art, and he was kind enough to surprise Pie and I with this wonderful skin!

Let us, and him, know what you think about it! =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: New Forum Skin

Postby Wooster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

XD I had no idea you'd put it up so fast. I'm just glad you enjoyed it.
Wooster
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Of course I hustled to get this installed! I was really excited and honored to get it, and Pie was peering over my shoulder wondering why it was taking me so long to install it. I think if it was any slower, I would have to deal with her wrath hehe

Also, I forgot to mention, Wooster is one of the main admins and contributors over at , a great Phoenix Wright fansite and forum, go check 'em out!

Thanks again man!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Wooster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 pm

XD Oh man. Now I'm imaging you both, hunched over a computer terminal wondering what in blazes is HouseWarming.zip; The epiphany, upon opening and a frantic upload.

Bear: It's uploaded!

Pie: Make it work!

Bear: I can't! the warp core will rupture!

Pie: Reroute power from meaningful conversations!

Bear: Something's appearing!

Pie: On screen!

Bear: It's a banner!

Pie: Fascinating. Huh? What's that below th-$&*%!!!!

Bear: PIGMY DRAGON DECLOAKING DEAD AHEAD!

I need to watch less Star Trek. =P I'm just glad to have made your guys' day like you do mine when I see there's an update.
Wooster
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Soeroah » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Opened the forums and took several seconds to locate the 'view new post' button. Aaaaaah!

Will take getting used to, but it's good :p Nice work!
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't not like it, I just have to get used to it. My only complaint is now I have to sometimes scroll slightly to the right and then back when reading posts (not to mention other buttons like Log-out but I never use that). I always do everything windowed mode, so it's kinda annoying when it doesn't seem to fit right x.x

It looks nice visually though, and the pygmy peeking out under the banner is awesome. Though...hmm...it seems like the text and buttons are like...just a small tad bigger than they should be.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Well, this was going to be an edit...but...there's no edit button that I can see anywhere x.x

What I was going to put in the edit though, is it looks super nice on my phone, which more and more people continue to use stuff for =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Ahh, yeah. I need to fix that. Let me see if I can do it really quick.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Soeroah » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Whaaa! It's back to normal? Or is my browser acting up o.o
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Bear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Hmm, I thought I reverted it back again for everyone, but I may have missed you? Or maybe you checked in the brief time frame I was trying to fix the buttons.

I know why the New Topic, Edit, and etc. buttons are missing, it has to do with the forums using US English instead of British English...it was a change I made a while back for some reason, which I now have come to hate because every mod needs to be manually changed to US English, which seems to be more hassle than its worth (the forum software is naively set to British English).

One more thing to add to the ol' to-do list.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares