[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA 80 - Best Friends Forever
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA 80 - Best Friends Forever

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA 80 - Best Friends Forever

Postby Bear » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:28 am

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20111026.png

As is typical of my sense of humor, I thought this comic was funnier than the first one, but I think a lot of people tended to enjoy the first one more. What is your take?

This one was fun to make and based on a conversation I had with one of our followers on DeviantArt. He said he thought it would be funny to show Lucca her own skeleton, and I kinda ran with that idea. Not much else to say about it other than...for some miracle of nature we actually got this comic posted early Wednesday morning, which was really cool. We're trying to get the next comic up by Friday morning too, and we may actually be able to make that goal, which would be rather cool!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA 80 - Best Friends Forever

Postby RollCasket » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

I'll prolly make another reply later...I'm just so busy lately -_-

I think I like the first one a bit better if only cause I think the joke is stronger and also because "hahaha, Robo is still useless" lol. I still love the new one though...Crono is only trying to be encouraging! Like "This could be YOU if you don't work your ass off! ::BoF3 Ryu's intense stare::"

I DID notice it was up super early though, good job!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: LiA 80 - Best Friends Forever

Postby Soeroah » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Cronooo, stop time paradoxing!

The original was more of a suprise laugh for me, but I enjoyed seeing the follow-up :p Poor Lucca x.x
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares