Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Back to Once a Week

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Back to Once a Week

Postby Bear » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 am

This was a seriously difficult decision to make; one I've been beating myself up over in the last couple weeks.

When Pie and I decided to do twice a week as the norm, we took a lot of things into consideration and thought we had our bases covered to be able to deliver reliably. Especially with attempting to do Bonus Stages, we were pretty certain of our ability to handle it. In practice, however, it turned out to be just a bit too much - we aren't quite fast enough in the process yet, and probably the biggest issue for us right now is not having a backlog of comics in case of emergency, work overload or whatever.

So we figured we would make the change back sooner rather than dragging it out. I've always felt that the bond of keeping a schedule is sacred, so when we missed the one comic due to exhaustion, and missed this last week for the site overhaul and other obligations, it really made me feel like a failure, honestly.

Anyways, I know failure is part of the growing process, and thanks to the last two months of testing ourselves, Pie and I have a much clearer idea on what we need to do in order to keep making LiA as awesome as we can. Thanks for letting me ramble on...I had to get it off my chest. I know you guys are a lot more supportive and understanding than I am with myself, which really helps me (and Pie) focus on being in a good mood to create (making comics in a bad/sad mood is seriously difficult) lol.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares