[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby -Mara- » Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flash backs!!! /omg
stupid lady tanee!!! /grr
so glad they stole her bananas!!! Beautiful job Fei! /lv
-Mara-
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

Hiiii Mara! /lv

I too am glad for this turn of events. Lady Tanee deserves much worse (I don't think I every had the opportunity to defeat her /sob ), but pilfered bananas will do /gg
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby -Mara- » Sun May 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi Carlos!! /lv

I just wanted to say that I got to visit my brother last week, I sit down and look at his 60" TV, only to laugh! He had his picture of the squirrel army up on the screen! LOL
-Mara-
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tony May-San » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 am

hey, not sure if this is the right section but i just wanted to let you guys know my shirt arrived today. it fits and its comfortable, thats all i need! the note was cool too, written among terrarian blood moon bunnies xD i've stuck the blank to my wall among the countless AC and FF dissidia art prints =3

good work! keep it coming!
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Yay, thank you Tony for the post. We were happy to hear that you're enjoying your package and that it reached you safely. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThePaul » Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 am

Oh hey, look what I found.

Playing against character type, I asked for something a little more serious. Anyone else think this looks super swell?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Previous

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares