[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby Bear » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm

A couple of people have already e-mailed us with shirt pictures!! It is VERY exciting to see people wearing the stuff and Pie and I would be ecstatic if anyone on the forums was willing to share some self portraits too- which reminds me, maybe we should start a general photo almum thread to share real life pics?

Anyways, I'm tying up some of the last of the goodies stuff for sending out, then I will write up a big update and share pictures. I'm excited to be getting this portion of the Kickstarter buttoned up because I've been really absent here and I have a lot of reading to do hehe
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 pm

At work ATM but I got my box and everything looks great! Thanks also Pie for the original drawings too, it was a nice surprise, and the bonus doodle was extra adorable =)

Pics and such to come later!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I got permission to post pictures that were sent in.

SO HERE ARE PICTURES!

More as they come in <3
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 am

Those should be the promo pics if you ever build a store. They look really professional for fan photos.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Shirt = /lv

I've been so ridiculously busy and by the time I get home it's dark out so we haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. Hopefully we'll have time tomorrow before Roll has to head to work. The shirts look even more awesome than I had hoped and are soooooooooooooooooooo soft! Awesome job Pie and Bear!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Plans, they have been fulfilled! Any reason to get out my Zelda stuff and take pictures is fun, but extra fun when it's to show off NEW SHIRTS =]

We took a bunch but I don't want to spam the forums with .

Disclaimer: No pots or bushes were harmed in the making of these pictures
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

On a kickstarter related note...when are the mini comics and wallpapers and such going to be done? =D

I've been needing to change my desktop wallpaper for a bit =P
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the pictures you two!! <3

The wallpaper was posted long ago as one of the Kickstarter updates =o

Hmm...I wonder if I should have e-mailed them out too? It never occurred to me that someone wouldn't see it on the update, since Kickstarter e-mails backers saying there is an update. It is listed under on February 1st. You need to log in with your Kickstarter account to view it.

As for the mini-comic, it is planned but we're working on it slowly alongside the commissions. It has taken a lot longer than I hoped it would, but Pie has been working almost non-stop and we're trying not to suffer from too much burnout, since this whole thing has been like running a marathon. Since she is so busy with all the linework, it's one reason you don't see many blog posts or even forum activity from her.

Work work work! Even with all the garments sent out, we still have a lot to do XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Ah, oops, thanks =P Also, I feel bad for Pie now /swt2

It was funny for the pics also cause we have that Link costume with sword and shield and I was like "uuhhh...oh there we go! "
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Don't burnout Pie! Burnt Pie isn't very tasty and we would all be sad. We love you Pie!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares