[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Also, may we use some of these pics for other purposes? :3

I was especially thinking of . I love how you are posing with the sword and shield there Farore! Also, you look totally BOSS in that back hoodie picture Roll; just how I imagined that hoodie would come across as looking XD

It sucks so much that so many people will have these hoodies and sparsely get to use them because the weather is warming up >_< I hope people will remember to wear them on those few cold days or nights~

Don't feel too bad for Pie; we knew this was a lot of work when we discussed it before starting. She is actually really happy that people are enjoying her work and she loves the purpose the comic gives us. We push as hard as we can, but we're careful not to push TOO hard because it becomes very counter-productive at some point. That's why, if we are too tired to be on Steam for instance and we absolutely need the rest (like sleeping or just veging on the coach), we take it.

Of course, certain things have come up that delayed our progress more than I would have liked, but such is life. I didn't imagine I would have to find a new shirt printer, or go through so much design modifying once we did. Also, I didn't really foresee us being completely exhausted in the two weeks after the Kickstarter ended....we were both pretty out of it those weeks, which would have been nice to get work done in.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah that's fine by me. Oddly enough though I've been using the hoodie for when I do the cooler at work, so it gets some use at least lol.

There was also the loss of the Ghost Trick shirt (which would be cool to see back at some point) and then the added design of the Endless Quest...your fiasco with your comp and almost losing all your data...just a few things came up yeah =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh yea! Use any that you want /no1
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Ooo and I almost forgot, my girls of the Kickstart goodies!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

Well, Crispy was right about getting some promo pics for a store. Broken Apollo from dA who sent in her picture of the black EQ shirt had said this when I asked if we could share her pic on the net:

Yessir, not a problem at all! Do what you want with it. xD That makes me wish I'd taken a better one though.

In which I replied:
I thought it came out nicely! But if you want to take a better one, feel free to send it off =D

And so, being the vigilant gamer she is, replied:
Challenge accepted! haha I'll take some nicer pictures later. No problem! <3 Any way I can show my support. : D

So that was about a week ago, and she came back today with this response:
My husband helped! xD That extra shiny one was taken by him.

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for making this one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had in my life.

I love making the comic with Pie so much and it is so deeply gratifying. Seeing the community that has been attracted here and the amount of support is overwhelmingly awesome. I feel so blessed to have you guys here on the forums and all of our readers... I feel like...I want to keep doing better... I want to make a world class comic that people can enjoy to give back all the love we get. Something that makes people laugh and smile on a regular basis. That would be so awesome...
/ok /lv
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I wish I was getting a wallpaper but I'm fine with my current one.

Also, set up an online store so I can buy a shirt from you guys because my mum won't trust anything other than a legitimate online store.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh moms *knowing laugh*
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Ooh... ooh... Don't forget ! :D

Edit: I also quite enjoyed the box with all the Earthbound stamps on it, so I shall keep mine as a prize!!! Dunno if my cat will fit in it, though.

@Farore: Your kitties are adorable!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 pm

I just made a massive post update to our Kickstarter page, which should be open for everyone. You can check it out here.

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares