[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Tooooooooot tooot!

The Kickstarter Goodie Train has arrived, and now it is time to start sharing some pictures and things with you before they go up on the main site. The shirts/hoodies are set to print either Thursday or Friday, our new Canon Printer just shipped out and Pie just finished the first commission!! Wooo! The next month or so is going to be a lot of fun as we ship everything out and finish up the commissions and 6-page mini comic. It is going to be super busy and super fun!! =D

So, without further ado; here is the first commission, named Acorn Justice:
(click to enlarge)
Attachments
KS-acornjustice.jpg
KS-acornjustice.jpg (393.05 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby chrisb » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 pm

That is adorable and hilarious. Love +1
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh the Squirrely Justice. I love the one with the Canada cap on too!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 pm

And the squirrels shall inherit the Earth...

Just you wait...

Nice drawing, guys :D May I inquire as to why there is a Canadin hat on one of the squirrels?
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm

The commissioner (Mara - who was on vent with us shortly this weekend) lives in Canada. It was just something random we did on that one because...well...why not? lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 pm

You should put some cameos in some of the commissions. Just little side characters from the comics like some of the characters from "It's Burger Time!"

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Mara » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Love that pic!!!! My bro is very happy with his squirrel army!!!
Thanks so much!!! Awesome job as always Fei!!!

Side note! Hi Carlos!! I'm doing fine thanks, I don't visit forums much cause they don't like me! So though I would reply to your last post here /heh

/lv
Mara
Mara
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Mara » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm

new post only cause I can't see the edit thingie! Why am I undeclared? over there>>>>>>
Did someone try to sneak me across the border?
Mara
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Mara, thanks for replying! Post more often! /ok

PS: It says that because you have to choose a class /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby ThePaul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Also, this Forum theme is broken. You gotta flip to another one if you want to be able to use the edit button. /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares