[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Juggling Discipline
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Juggling Discipline

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Juggling Discipline

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 am

Ha ha! I don't know why I like this comic so much.
Maybe it's Bear on a tricycle, or how the clowns are honking as they run away, but I like it nonetheless.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: Juggling Discipline

Postby Jane Gray » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 am

I agree! I really like this one too. I couldn't help noticing how Bear was called "Lord Bear." You guys are fantastic! :)
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I like how excited the Centaur was to join in!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Maple » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Awesome. I would like to know why the site went down for a while though.

On second thought, I found out.
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

I'm happy you guys like this one =D

Yeah, the site thing. -.-;;

Basically, I remembered to pay the hosting cost from the new bank account but neglected to check my bill notices that showed the domain was up for renewal @_@ Normally it wouldn't have slipped, but I didn't check my bill list this month since when we don't have money to pay most big bills due to the financial emergency). Ahh, such great timing lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

I just realised that the guy in the first panel has hair that looks kind of like an apple.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm happy you guys are enjoying some of the random goofiness like the guy with the apple head. XD Hearing how people like the Easter eggs makes me want to do more! =) We were actually heavily considering making the framed picture on the wall in the second frame the two old Muppet men. XD I think we just ended up not because of time constraints and because we didn't think about it until it was already drawn.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TracerBullet » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 am

I don't know which particular game this has to deal with but it was pretty funny. Reminded me of an old Simpsons joke.

TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tony May-San » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

This one made me giggle. this happens to me all the time at work, i have an overactive imagination =3
I especially like how the declaration turns into the circus theme, i enjoy following things like that and trying to work out the tune. that one was fairly easy i'll admit...

now if you'll excuse me, im off to buy an apple from my local street vendor and carve a rather snooty looking face into it.
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares